Ayahuasca

DestroyCurrency?

Registered Member
Anybody ever get fu3ked up on Ayahuasca, or synthetic DMT? Do you believe thats its actually actually a connection to another dimension? (That question belongs in the Physics forum, not here). Or is it a 'opening of the third eye,' as the New Age bullshitters would have you believe? Or is it the basic science explanation that is just a dream created by the brain based on the way it perceives reality?

The question doesn't really belong in any forum unless it's one of the fringe or alternative forums. It's just a drug that effects the brain chemistry similar to any other drug.

Never did it, but I did read the book about it, "DMT the spirit molecule". I've heard much of the Terence Mckenna talk about it, and I'm understandably skeptical. But it could explain near death experiences.

well your spam question is still relevant to science discussion. Ayahuasca is a natural medicine that has DMT in high concentrations to cause the travel and etc. It is very spiritual and is used to treat drug addictions. In my opinion, I would try but only after my years in professional community so that I do not risk on failing a drug test.

Back