Attention All Goths

goofyfish

Analog By Birth, Digital By Design
Valued Senior Member
Count Dracula is alive and well, but he's getting older and
has vowed not to have any children of his own - so, to keep
the legendary family name alive, he's looking to adopt.

Peace.

Well, it's a pity for the Count that I'm not German. :) :) He doesn't know what he is missing...:D

Did you hear about the Belgian, the German and the Dutch men who were taken prison by Saddam Hoessein? Because S.H. was in a good mood that day, the prisoners were all given 1 wish. They should be punished by 50 whiplashes each. Just because S.H. likes to torture prisoners. It was a national holiday. So the Belgian man says: "I wish for a rug to cover my back while I get beaten up." Well, ok by S.H. The Belgian man gets his rug and whiplashes. "Oh well", the belgian man says, "That was not too bad. I don't have too much pain." Then it's the turn of the German man. "I wish for a matras to cover my back", he says. Well, ok by S.H. The German man gets his matras and whiplashes. "Oh well". the German man says. "That was not too bad, I hardly feel anything." Then the Dutch man gets his turn and asks for both the Belgian and the German man to be bound on his back to cover him from the whiplashes.... :) :)

Back