Atlantis:: In My Back Yard

Lunarwinds

Registered Member
As a working ethical person, I try to see the brighter side of things. But just yesterday, I saw a man wiht blue eyes, blong hair, and an anime like shape to him. It was quite odd none-the-less and I asked one of my psychic friends if he gave a vibe to her. She said, yes, infact, he seems as if he is from another world. My friend Celest is from another coven of wiccans, and she is skilled in the seeing and feeling of energy. I ask her lots of questions when my own powers do not help me enough. Anyway, she said that the aura comes from a vanished city, underwater, underland. Then it hit me, Atlantis. Really? I thought to myself. Is it possible? With my eyes staring at the man, he walked slowly away, and vanished into the mist of fog. I walked around my woods and fields which are never ending. I got a feeling like none other when I saw a black shadow like figure running through the woods. I instantly saw a city spring up in my woods and did not realize that I had stumbled upon a city, Atlantis. It came to my mind again, but I knew that it could not have been for that lies in Florida. Without a doubt, the city's name came to me, Arnack. This was a city in the Foot Hills of the Great Smoky Mountains and lies underneath all this floodlands. I saw this vision and immediatly opened my eyes. I hope that I can continue to post on this so please stay tuned.... Hope you enjoyed. Comment if you would like. Thanks

watch more Anime my friend...and soon you will be the dude from Ergo proxy
07_qjgenth.jpg

everyone's eyes will be blue and the crescent of their aura will blind our realities

I could be wrong but I think Looneywinds drifted in like his own reality..the fleeting shadow of the raven of reason upon the dark basalt landscape on desolate, overcast day.

Back