Votes: 3 50.0%
  • once or twice

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • occationally ^^

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • ALL THE TIME w00t

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know who Art Bell is; I do not listen to his show.
I had done some looking into this fellow some time ago; he apparently had a controversial show. At one point he was pressured to cease so it seems he did. Then Art comes back with his show again.
This is very suspicious to me, why quit then resume again? It could be because Art’s show had a large following, demand for the show. I would suspect the new Art Bell show would satisfy the demand for the show but also would have a new control; otherwise the demand could have been satisfied with a new format and new host.
:D

What is Art Bells game? Seems many talk show people just incite people to many diverse things only for a ratings ploy, not to try and solve any problems.

I used to listen quite frequently. Although, I didn't like Art Bell and prefered it when George Noory filled in. Now I can't stand Noory, so I never listen. (that and my job requires me to get some sleep.

Art Bell is an entertainer with the goal of capturing the niche market of late-night truck driver types and swing-shift workers. His appeal is similar to Jerry Springer to me, only with different, often paranormal & conspiracy topics.

I listened to the Coast to Coast AM interview Art Bell did with Dr. Steven Greer that was dated December 7-8, 2003. A rather interesting interview, guess I have to have my vote changed now.
The interview was available online to listen to at http://www.disclosureproject.org/Updates.htm

So Art's topics for his show must be current events that effect all of us humans, yes Skinny from truck drivers to coffee shop waitresses to politicians; the full gamut, apparently.
:D

Back