Are we all gods?

Calvin

Teach the americans!!
Registered Senior Member
So far all that i have learned in the history of "man" is that one of the first mass distributed and most catchy explanations for reality is that "god" is responsible for this mess. But if, as the story goes, god is in us and we are making all the decisions (freewill) then couldn't we use "god" to our advantage, especially with all the proof we made with science? As for universal morals, since we're restricted to english, i would think that you would merely have to love god, being that that is the universe. :m:

Calvin said:
So far all that i have learned in the history of "man" is that one of the first mass distributed and most catchy explanations for reality is that "god" is responsible for this mess.
If you search further into history you will discover Mankind created all Gods.

Calvin: So far all that i have learned in the history of "man" is that one of the first mass distributed and most catchy explanations for reality is that "god" is responsible for this mess. But if, as the story goes, god is in us and we are making all the decisions (freewill) then couldn't we use "god" to our advantage, especially with all the proof we made with science? As for universal morals, since we're restricted to english, i would think that you would merely have to love god, being that that is the universe.
M*W: I don't believe in god. I don't even like the name. What has been called 'god' for millenia is nothing more than the energy that flows through all humanity and all creation. This is what I believe to be our higher power. However, having said that, I believe the higher power dwells within, and because we area all interconnected with each other and all of creation, I believe we are god.

Calvin said:
So far all that i have learned in the history of "man" is that one of the first mass distributed and most catchy explanations for reality is that "god" is responsible for this mess. But if, as the story goes, god is in us and we are making all the decisions (freewill) then couldn't we use "god" to our advantage, especially with all the proof we made with science? As for universal morals, since we're restricted to english, i would think that you would merely have to love god, being that that is the universe.

Absolutely not gods.

one energy, on entity from the proton of our thought to a billion miles beyond the ceasing of our flesh. instinct is a touch on the god river in us.

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: I don't believe in god. I don't even like the name. What has been called 'god' for millenia is nothing more than the energy that flows through all humanity and all creation. This is what I believe to be our higher power. However, having said that, I believe the higher power dwells within, and because we area all interconnected with each other and all of creation, I believe we are god.

Stop misusing the word energy.

Calvin said:
So does that mean you will never die?

The self can't die, that's impossible. Only the body needs a beginning and end, because it belongs to the world of separation.

sirmumsila said:
if we all are gods then there is no god? to be GOD there can only be one.

God is omnipresent - It's the same self that expresses himself through all of us.

sirmumsila: if we all are gods then there is no god? to be GOD there can only be one.
M*W: There's only one creation that includes everything possible.

Okay. Now for the most important question in the universe, "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" :D

A god doesnt exist until man creates a god, a god creates mankind, they created each other to balance the equation...

marv said:
Okay. Now for the most important question in the universe, "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" :D
that depends,how big is the pin?
and the angels?

well my question was really more regarding the length of our lifetimes. as in what year do you think you will sleep forever?

Medicine Woman said:
sirmumsila: if we all are gods then there is no god? to be GOD there can only be one.
M*W: There's only one creation that includes everything possible.

...and from everything possible can only the true truth of the creator be derived.

caffeine_fubar said:
A god doesnt exist until man creates a god, a god creates mankind, they created each other to balance the equation...

GOD is also what existed before man. there were trees before man, dinasaurs before man, fish before man, a whole frickin lot before man.

Back