are NSW car and motorbike licenses separate?

codanblad

a love of bridges
Registered Senior Member
got a letter from the rta saying my car license has been suspended, but not mentioning my motorbike license. if you know what the deal is for any Australian state, i'm happy to hear it.

call the RTA or the police because there could be a specific reason one is suspended but not the other. For instance it could be because you didnt pay the rego on the car but the bike is still registed

serves you right for speeding. I HATE speeders, the amount of crashes which are caused by speeding each year is astronomical. If no one speed or drove drunk, then the road toll would be maybe 1 or 2 a year which would be GENUINE acidents where the car itself fucked out or where the person had a medical incident like a hypoglycimic event, stroke or heart atack ect

got a letter from the rta saying my car license has been suspended, but not mentioning my motorbike license. if you know what the deal is for any Australian state, i'm happy to hear it.
you can have two licenses in australia?
in the states you have only one license to drive. in the area of motorcycles your license is amended to show you have passed the MC requirements.
the same applies to CDL (semi drivers) and chauffeur licenses.

if you lose the endorsement you can still drive your car but not what you was endorsed to drive.

yeah, i know, it doesn't apply to australia but i pitched in the stateside part.

Back