Apology

Tyler

Registered Senior Member
I am apologizing to sciforums for starting a power struggle with Xev and, as is evident, I lost. A word of advise - don't try and fuck with Xev.

Thank you

mmmmmm, that would be sweet...
we're both vicious Nietzscheans
however I don't want to "fuck" with Xev atm
and I do not suggest anybody to try it out on me either...

Originally posted by Tyler
I am apologizing to sciforums for starting a power struggle with Xev and, as is evident, I lost. A word of advise - don't try and fuck with Xev.

Thank you

awww man, i missed that episode.. what happend?!

Thank you

I'll fuck with her if I want to.

You didn't lose Tyler, just overacted. :cool:

Thank you

What, I don't recall you losing...even though they closed that thread with Xev having the last say :mad: You probably think so because Xev has a better tongue then you do. Heck anyone can fuck with Xev, she ain't anyyything :D

I am apologizing to nroweatherman for starting a power struggle and, as is evident, I lost. A word of advice - don't try and fuck with nroweatherman.

& that goes fer the rest o you tom turkeys. I kick ya butt. :p

Agent@5, the thread is here

Though Tyler, think you're pushing your luck starting a whole new thread apologising. :p :)

Back