Anyone know anything!??

p_ete2001

Registered Senior Member
There was mention about on another thread about how it says in the bible (book of revelation) that a beast would rise out of the sea and it would have 12 heads (or something) and each head had 10 horns (or something). i heard ages ago that this is supposed to be the united nations (or new europe or something) Anyone know anything about it??

also there is talk of the mark of the devil on the hand and head. Something along these lines. im sure there is something to do with money too.I think the money is the mark of the beast (or something) :confused:

I'm from Europe. Are you saying i'm the beast :mad:
I'm sorry to say this, don't be offended, but i think George Bush is a better candidate. Or saddam.

p_ete2001,

Why United Nations? And cite the scriptures. It's easier that way...

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

found this :)

People would be forced to receive the mark of the beast
Bible passage: Revelation 13:16-18
Written: sometime between 54 and 95 AD
To be fulfilled: End Times
In Revelation 13:16-18, the Bible says that there would come a time when a powerful leader would force people to receive a "mark" on or in their right hand or forehead, and that no one would be able to buy or sell unless they had that mark. When the book of Revelation was written about 1900 years ago, it would have been nearly impossible for a world leader to force everyone to receive such a mark. But, today, with modern technology, it would be much easier. Today, for example, it would be possible to implant under a person's skin a small microchip that could be used like a credit card.
Here is Revelation 13:16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (KJV).

p_ete2001,

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The two countries are separed by a sea, an ocean.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
The country that is the beast is the one anyone in the world dare to make war with. It's the most powerful country in the world.

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

This country will win and be proud of that, and its pride will create great problems for it.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

All people of the world that don't know God will worship this country (I give you a hint - by its culture).

I continue later...

The two countries are separed by a sea, an ocean.
think its more than 2 countries.
...and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns
sounds to me like its seven countries. (could be ten countries and the seven is something else!?)
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast.
Wonder what the dragon is!.
, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
yeah. No-one will dare to make war with the beast. but the country that does will be like the country that it attacks. i assume this will be i the way of culture, may be structure.
..and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
the leader wil get away with what he is doing for 42 months; 3.5 years. Any thoughts anyone

The dragon will come and there will be a reign of fire!

I promise, I saw it at the movies!

Get a grip guys...

Back