Anyone Know Anything About Shadow People?

Raven

Registered Senior Member
I have been living with what I suppose would be deemed a shadow person for about four years. He first showed up in the last house I was in. The house was rather haunted with things like objects moving on thier own, odd vioces, odd smells in the closet and garage that couldn't be accounted for and other things that I may go into later if anyone is interested. Well one day I was on the computer and I felt as if someone was watching me. I thought it was my sister and turned around to see a shadowy man. He was like a 3D shadow with yellow eyes in the shape of crosses. When he noticed I saw him he disappeared. Several other people had also seen a shadow in thier prehifrial(probably not sprelled right, corner of the eye) vision. Then we moved into a new house and odd things started happening there. We jokingly call him the Phantom of the Toilet because it seems he likes the bathroom. Before he started appearing in physical form things would happen like the toiletpaper roll would unroll on it's own in front of people. Then the lights would flicker. We thought there might be an electrical problem but after a thorough inspection that turned out not to be the case. Sometimes a cabinet in the living room will shake on it's own and be the only thing shaking. I saw him again several months ago. I had just brought in the mail and gone into my room when I just thought I should go check out the other room. I saw a man looking through the mail and I thought it was my brother but it turned out to be too short and as I approached it closer I saw it was the shadow man with the cross eyes. It seemed that I startled him because he kind of looked shocked and then disappeared. I had seen him on a few more occasions and he's even opened the door for me on ocasion. Two of my siblings have also seen him. They doubted me until my sister was watching television and he materialized right in front of her. She freaked out and ran to her bed. A few weeks later my brother saw him run down the hallway and disappear into my door. Then the next month my sister was walking by the bathroom door and it flew open and he stood there staring at her. She ran into my room babling that he opened the door and looked at her. Since then I've seen him and experienced his antics on a few occasions but nobody else has. Now most of the things I've read about the "shadow people" that I've researched since experiencing him has been pretty negative.However, he doesn't feel evil and has never done anything aggresive or harmful. In fact he seems like a rather gentle fellow and is very timid. In fact I get a feeling I frighten him. I get a very positive vibe when he's around though and he doesn't seem bad. Does anyone have any insights as to what he could be?

Don't know Raven. To my knowledge, such a external phenomenoa has never been seen to exist. I am willing to bet that there are alot of people whom can help you find ways to commincate with such an entity if evidence of it's existence can be provided. I might suggest setting up a video camera in the bathroom to capture interactions with him.

Thank you for the responses. One Raven, I did ask him to identify himself on a few occasions but the things seems to be frightened when he's confronted, or he could just be afraid of me as none of the others have reported such behavior. He looks shocked, moves his hands in a jerky motion and then disappears. Crunchy Cat, I have a digital camera but not a video one. I have caught some odd things in some of the images, one being a bloblike shadow, but I usually throw them away because as a photographer I don't want something like that in my portfolio for one thing and it's just unsightly anyway. Though maybe I should start saving them if I think it may be something.

Raven said:
Thank you for the responses. One Raven, I did ask him to identify himself on a few occasions but the things seems to be frightened when he's confronted, or he could just be afraid of me as none of the others have reported such behavior. He looks shocked, moves his hands in a jerky motion and then disappears. Crunchy Cat, I have a digital camera but not a video one. I have caught some odd things in some of the images, one being a bloblike shadow, but I usually throw them away because as a photographer I don't want something like that in my portfolio for one thing and it's just unsightly anyway. Though maybe I should start saving them if I think it may be something.
Save them if it's a recognisable shape, you might just have the first unambiguous picture of a ghost. Although, you may not.

Raven said:

Get a video camera bud. I'm telling ya, if you can catch this puppy on tape, you're going to get a nobel prize.

Raven said:
I have been living with what I suppose would be deemed a shadow person for about four years. He first showed up in the last house I was in. The house was rather haunted with things like objects moving on thier own, odd vioces, odd smells in the closet and garage that couldn't be accounted for and other things that I may go into later if anyone is interested. Well one day I was on the computer and I felt as if someone was watching me. I thought it was my sister and turned around to see a shadowy man. He was like a 3D shadow with yellow eyes in the shape of crosses. When he noticed I saw him he disappeared. Several other people had also seen a shadow in thier prehifrial(probably not sprelled right, corner of the eye) vision. Then we moved into a new house and odd things started happening there. We jokingly call him the Phantom of the Toilet because it seems he likes the bathroom. Before he started appearing in physical form things would happen like the toiletpaper roll would unroll on it's own in front of people. Then the lights would flicker. We thought there might be an electrical problem but after a thorough inspection that turned out not to be the case. Sometimes a cabinet in the living room will shake on it's own and be the only thing shaking. I saw him again several months ago. I had just brought in the mail and gone into my room when I just thought I should go check out the other room. I saw a man looking through the mail and I thought it was my brother but it turned out to be too short and as I approached it closer I saw it was the shadow man with the cross eyes. It seemed that I startled him because he kind of looked shocked and then disappeared. I had seen him on a few more occasions and he's even opened the door for me on ocasion. Two of my siblings have also seen him. They doubted me until my sister was watching television and he materialized right in front of her. She freaked out and ran to her bed. A few weeks later my brother saw him run down the hallway and disappear into my door. Then the next month my sister was walking by the bathroom door and it flew open and he stood there staring at her. She ran into my room babling that he opened the door and looked at her. Since then I've seen him and experienced his antics on a few occasions but nobody else has. Now most of the things I've read about the "shadow people" that I've researched since experiencing him has been pretty negative.However, he doesn't feel evil and has never done anything aggresive or harmful. In fact he seems like a rather gentle fellow and is very timid. In fact I get a feeling I frighten him. I get a very positive vibe when he's around though and he doesn't seem bad. Does anyone have any insights as to what he could be?

no.

On the contrary, it is you, and you work for the Illuminati, as the following numerology shows

You have 12229 posts, he has 21
12229 divided by 21 is 582.33333333333333333333333333333
5+8+2=15
1+5=6
There are 3 figures in 582, so 3 sixes is 666

Therefore you are an Illuminati agent

spuriousmonkey said:
that's not me.

Ah, it would be a cool sock puppet, to imitate yourself though. I sussed it wasn't your regular account immediately (the post count is a huge clue), but I wasn't sure if it was still you underneath, .....

phlogistician said:
You're 26, you can't spell, and you still live with your folks. I think you are slightly mad.
You've got it the wrong way around. My Dad's job was outsourced. He lost the house and couldn't afford a good enough place for my siblings on the salery from his new job. Now I might not live in a grand mansion but it's good enough to house everybody. By the way, I'm not mad, a bit eccentric, yes but not mad.

Raven said:
You've got it the wrong way around. My Dad's job was outsourced. He lost the house and couldn't afford a good enough place for my siblings on the salery from his new job. Now I might not live in a grand mansion but it's good enough to house everybody. By the way, I'm not mad, a bit eccentric, yes but not mad.

So why are you still living at home at 26? You should have been long gone, vamp boy. Or are all you vampires tied to your mum's aprons strings until you turn 121?

Sorry about your dad's job btw. It must be hard enough having an idiot for a son, without that happening too.

I suppose you have difficulty with reading comprehension. I did say you've got it the wrong way around. My family lives in my place. For another thing I'm not a man. You assume far too much.

It's not my comprehension, you never stated you owned a property, just lived in one with your family.

I don't care what gender you are, you are still a nutcase.

Back