Anyone have any personal stories dealing with evil spirits or such?

hiimwayne

Registered Senior Member
Here's one of mines. I was sleeping in the living room in my old house and was just daydreaming and starring around trying to sleep when I see this figure dancing in the kitchen. I starred at it for about a minute but it kept on dancing. Man I was about to pee in my pants and couldn't even bear the courage to run into my room or something. So I just closed my eyes and tried my best to sleep. When I opened my eyes about 15 minutes later the figure was gone. Well I dunno If it was really evil but it sure scared the heck out of me.

I'd piss myself too! My story isn't really evil, or probably not even supernatural either, but anyways...
we live in a large, old house and most of my family believe that the third floor is haunted because the old owner/housekeeper had some "run-ins" with "ghosts" making beds. One time, when all of our family stayed for a holiday, my sister and I were stuck in the most haunted room on the third floor. She was already getting ready for whatever holiday it was and I was walking up the staircase. Just then, the window next to me slammed shut! I screamed and fell to the floor and crawled up the rest of the staircase and banged on the door until she let me in. hehe.

another case of mine i just remembered: my sister and I were walking on the 3rd floor and a door creaked so we sprinted down a flight of stairs, down the hall, down more stairs, and through the front hall, dining room and butlers pantery into our kitchen, arm in arm screaming. :D hahaha.

Super fantastic, so anyways my guess, is that the thing in your kitchen was a masked mexican who randomly jumps into houses and does that macarena in the kitchens, we call him, EL BASTARDO

Back