Anybody want to join a conspiracy?

Oxygen

One Hissy Kitty
Registered Senior Member
I just had a rotten idea. My brother, who appreciates a good practical joke, needs to have one pulled on him. How many people would be up to pulling one? My plan would be to get as many people as I can to e-mail him a letter that says "Oxygen says hi...", all on the same day. Anybody hip?

Sounds like a great practical joke you old mule you.

Those long winter evenings must just fly by in your household.

------------------
Accept it.

Oxygen -

You call that a practical joke?? Oh, man, he's getting off easy! I consider myself a bit of a prankster, if you want some good ideas, let me know, I know a few that will make him crazy. :)

Otherwise, sure, I'll play!

Bert-The great thing about living in California is that we have beach weather on Thanksgiving ;).

SkyeBlue- What did you have in mind? I don't want to screw him up at his job or anything. I just want to mess with his mind.

My all-time favorite is a pretty harmless one that will really screw with his mind. You have to be able to be around him in person to do it, though. If you can locate a chemistry supply store, find Methylethyl blue. It is a dye used in chemistry to color organic matter and is completely harmless. One of my cousins got some from a prankster chemistry teacher at his school, this is how I found this one.

What you do is you swirl some around in a dark cup you know he'll be using - like a coffee mug or something. Just give it a couple swirls and dump the rest down the drain. Your victim then makes coffee or whatever and pours it into the glass, which mixes the leftover dye into it. He drinks it, unaware. 2 hours or so later, he will be suprised to see that his urine is bright blue! It will stay blue for a day or so, depending on how much he gets in his system. Men especially seem to be freaked out by this one! Especially if they pee in public! Hee, hee, hee.

Back