anybody see these photo's?

You know what I'm gonan do for all of you? Im going to make a photograph of a UFO flying over the White house, You will see how easily i can blend it into the backround and how it looks like it's part of the picture when it isn't. Then you will see how easy it is to forge pictures, even with the limited technology that i have

It looks like the balloon Richard Branson tried to fly round the world in. Im not convinced by the pics at all, very blurred.
Also is it me or in the enlarged first picture does it look like theres a wire on it?(its bottom left on the balloon, very faint black line)

Last edited:
wow, these amazing pictures prove that aliens are observing earth in small mylar balloons! It is the perfect cover, no one would suspect a balloon of containing sophisticated and diminutive life forms, and the effect of wind could explain away the rapid movements of their powerful alien propulsion system.

well i must agree it looks as if in every pic if u look hard enough in each pic there is a general like boxed pattern or some faint trace of a line around the actual"ufo" i figured i would post this because i felt it was an awfuly odd supposed ufo"sighting"

Back