Anybody have IBS

skaught

The field its covered in blood
Valued Senior Member
Does anybody else here have Irritable Bowel Syndrome? What do you do for it?

Well usually milk helps, just drinking milk.

My cousin has this...he puts plastic covering underneath everywhere he sleeps so that it is easy to clean it up when he wakes up.

Well usually milk helps, just drinking milk.

My cousin has this...he puts plastic covering underneath everywhere he sleeps so that it is easy to clean it up when he wakes up.

Hey don't make fun:rolleyes: This is a serious illness! I feel like complete shit all the time!!!

If I drank milk, I would get seriously sick!!!!

Hey don't make fun:rolleyes: This is a serious illness! I feel like complete shit all the time!!!

If I drank milk, I would get seriously sick!!!!

huh? make fun? its what he does...I am serious.

And yes I know the problems. mstbtn hlps ;). but ummm...you should train your bowel. Try not overdrinking...drink enough but drink only good stuff, not soda.

All I drink is water and soy milk. I never drink pop and I really never ever touch alcohol!!!

What is mstbtn?

Does he really drink milk??? Is he under the impression that milk helps IBS?

All I drink is water and soy milk. I never drink pop and I really never ever touch alcohol!!!

What is mstbtn?

Does he really drink milk??? Is he under the impression that milk helps IBS?

I dont know what he drink...:shrug: I was just suggesting that milk works.

Oh yeah, usually I am feeling too shitty from the IBS to mstbt.

I'm sure there are pills for that, so that is the obvious option.

You could try having something that has probiotics, like "activa" yogurt. That is probably the easiest to find. Another thing to give a try is kombucha.

My sister in law does. She has to watch her diet closely. She doesn't take any meds for it. She says the hardest is summer time when there is corn on the cob, ice cream, etc.

Back