Any suggestions?

(Q)

Encephaloid Martini
Valued Senior Member
It's that time again.

I'm getting bored of my chinese entropy avatar.

Does anyone know of any good sites that have interesting gifs?

Thanks in advance !

:)

I get the feeling that anyone who even thinks about strange things for a minute is frowned upon. Ive spent hours and hours and days and weeks pondering things unknown BECAUSE THEYRE IMPORTANT.
Anything that doesnt fit but seems to be true or right IS true or right and wed better revise our books.
It flies in the face of convention.
Fine! Let it!
IT happens to be a real thing actually, therefore our convention is wrong.
You could enter a really mad world or worlds if you get pretty deep, so watch out.
The thing Im left with is not reasuring(Spelt wrong)
at all.
The whole world and your entire existence may not be real at all.
Sleep.
When you sleep you are cut off from the world ,so to speak, and it is your brain functioning, you have no constant visual or anything else stimulus, so in theory anything you think
(a dream) is more trrue)
I used to dream of flying out thru window in sky its coldyou can see the lights, land somewhere, real world. its night , totally deserted you walk down an empty street(sometimes you go into a house and have sex with a woman who is the same as you
Its like they are dreaming and you are as well and youve come to this other place.
which is strange but good.(you can go thru Locked doors)
Its all empty and noone can see you, its like being a ghost or something.

I dont get these dreams anymore, there was a spell i was flying thru window every night, just about,.and explorig this night time world.
It was v boring, nobody there, apart from sex thing
Mostly you fly thru the air, land and walk about in a totally deserted spot.
Your kinda flying through the air and can can do what you want
THESE DREAMS ARE A BIT WIERD IN THE SENSE I had to learn how to fly in prev dreams, like you do, before I actually could.
Real life intruding.
Means?

you can walk up steps, pass through doors, explore a house, its like youre a ghost.Any house, any where.
You can go into a womans bedroom snd shag her, she is awake ,seems like and enjoys it
Everyonrs asleep.
Normally get woken up at a critical time.

I get the distinct impression that my thread has been hi-jacked. Has anyone figured out the connection yet??

:eek: :bugeye:

In our town, we have this guy that wonders
around taling to himself... I'm not saying that
there is a connection, but he is not aware of
his surroundings either.

:bugeye:

Peace.

(the more i read, the funnier it got)

Last edited:
Quick, call the Homeland Security Dept. It's a terrorist setup! Hijacking indeed...

What the?

mkdj, have you been drinking the bong water?

Q, I found my avatar through a quick google image search. You can adjust the size of the images it searches for....

*Shrugs*

You probably know this, but I had to offer somthing of use....

Simply typing in 'galaxy' gives you rather pretty pictures, like:

S_991114.jpg

Last edited:
Yep... just enter:
"John de Lancie" AND "Star Trek"
and go to town!

Peace.

Xev

Can i steal THAT pic. Its cool and i was thinking of changing again to. That is so cool PLEASE let me have it

Borrow this one from The Amazing Randi

Q,
Since you qualify as a skeptic and a logical literalist perhaps you could borrow this Avatar from one of the great ones of your ilk.

I don't think he would mind.

I have edited it for you to make it just the right size.

flypig.gif

Check out my new avatar, Shiva Nataranja dancing and crushing Ignorence personified.

Back