Anthony Woods Footage

Star_One

Registered Senior Member
Here,

http://www.rense.com/general31/woods1A.htm

check out the bottom video clip (3.4 megs)

What are people's thoughts on this????

Also, these objects have also been witnessed by someone from the ufo magazine (uk) who went up to report on them, has anyone got the dvd?, if so is it any good? i understand on the dvd there are experts present (cgi?) , what were there conclusions??

Wow. Another vague, fuzzy video of an object that defies identification. It could be anything from a ETI mother ship to a soda can pitched to the sky to a small led video taped on the floor of someone's closet.

First two clips look suspiciously similar to the manouvres pulled off by aerobatic display teams. I used to live on the air force base where the 'Red Arrows' (the RAF aerobatic display team) were based, and saw that approach manouvre loads of times.

The footage just looks a little out of focus, blurring off the wings etc.

Or it could be seagulls, or any bird that like wheeling around on thermals, looking at it again.

The third object moved like a balloon, and the reflections on it lead me to believe it was probably one of those foil ones, again out of focus.

So nothing intriguing, really.

Last edited:
I thought it was lights not reflections????

Well, here's a list of the experts examined it on the DVD are as follows

Law Society Expert Witness Prof. Roger Green

A EX-Raf imageing analyst and current police force image analyst

D.C Gary Hesaltine

Nick Pope-former head of the mod's "ufo desk"

Andrew Fry-animations exper(worked on jurassic park)

From what i can gather, they conclude it is not a ballon etc.

Also the "red" object was taped through a pair of binoculors

With nothing in the frame to compare for scale, the video is about worthless.

Nick Pope? Don't make me laugh. That guy is the UK's version of Bob Lazaar. He visibly smirks when he's interviewed about this stuff. He's less convincing that Ray Santilli.

None of it looks like 'lights' to me, the last looks exactly like a foil balloon shot out of focus, the rest, fuzzy white objects, without scale, could be anything.

None of the objects are doing anything that couldn't be done by something mundane though, are they?

Im not even sure the object is moving, its more a trick of the camara because the man behind it cant hold it steady.

Hmm

In fact he has amassed 200 instances of strange aerial phenomina....

Lemming3k, it IS moving, on the old ufo mag site they had another video of it/or a similar object, which showed it clearly moving (at quite a high speed).

I will endever to track it down.

Someone most own the dvd???? surely

Lemming3k, it IS moving, on the old ufo mag site they had another video of it/or a similar object
I'll have another look, but it seemed pretty steady to me. If this other video is only of a similar object then it isnt the one in this thread and it might not be moving, if its the same object the video needs to be clear to be at all compelling, but i would be interested to see it if you find it.

Back