another ufo pic...

This is a more convincing UFO picture, but I assure you... it is fake as well.

Dallas%20UFO%201.jpg

The photographer stated that the UFO on the right appeared to follow the one on the left. I say they're balloons.

Chris

Here's a pic of a craft turning towards the camera...

you have accused me a fraudently representing, I now ask you what evidence you have to make this accusation?

Uh… what evidence do you have that it is a pic of a craft? It doesn’t look like a craft – what makes you think it is a craft?

And what credibility do you yourself have

SkinWalker’s credibility is logic and reason based on the so-called evidence presented. What is your credibility - a belief system?

Put up or shut up.

Yes Chris, please do put up.

Originally posted by chris beacham
Skinwlalker:"This is a more convincing UFO picture, but I assure you... it is fake as well"

OK Skinwalker,
You've done a lot of talking about a subject you have shown you know nothing about. Assure me.

I happen to know that the UFO in the pic I posted is currently hovering in West Dallas at Sylvan Ave. and I-30 and has the word "Quizno's" stenciled across it. That's a pretty good assurance. My point is that an 'unknown' object can have many stories... depending on what the story teller believes or wishes to tell. Please carefully note that I am not stating your photos are fake, but I am stating that there is more than one possibility in each, regardless of what you (or I) choose to believe.

Given that I am about to release a product that you have accused me a fraudently representing, I now ask you what evidence you have to make this accusation?

I contend that it is inappropriate for you to state in the advertising of your "product" or indicate in the marketing that what you have are proof of, or even images of, "crafts," ET vessels, or spaceships. If your product advertising states anything more than "unidentified, apparently flying, objects that may or may not be alien crafts" then you are misleading your customers. That, in the opinion of the law, is an unfair trade practice. The evidence, then, is not up to me, but to you as the one marketing the product.

And what credibility do you yourself have, for me to continue any further discussions with you..?

See my PM. But the discussion need not be ad hominem, it should be about the subject at hand.

Put up or shut up.

I choose the former :cool:

I don't see anything that looks like a "Craft" in that first picture. If anything it looks like a cloud, or maybe some sort of single celled creature, there's realy not even any cues that what we're looking at is in the sky.

Honestly, Chris, if you're going to be selling this collection of pictures you've taken, you could at the very least learn how to use a fricking camera. Focus, hold the damn thing steady, and for gods sake have some sort of reference objects in the picture, a colorful blob on a flat plain of color which contains nothing that resembles anything that people could identify with is completely useless.

that first pic looks like a long exposure of a lighter sized flame being moved horizontally about 12"... to me at least.

Er, I mean photoshop. :eek:

I remember this web page about a guy who made a remote controlled ziplin, it was made of aluminum foil and was saucer shaped…sweeeeet! I'll try to find it for you guys I want to make one!

Back