Another Riddle

Aware

watcher
Registered Senior Member
One cannot prove by ANY means that I exist, but u know absolutely without beleiving, I do.

What am I?

nope. it cant be God cause u can only believe in God. couldnt be dark matter cause i would think that it can be proven to exhist by science. but in any case im looking for something different. ill give u a hint....the answer to this riddle PROVES to me, and it may to u, that there is something other that this physical world.
does that help?

Last edited:
howsabout love?

If not just tell me, it doesn't look like anyone else is 'getting into' this thread.

yeah it doesnt look they are dangit....i think im gona move this thread to the philosophy forum maybe we can get more input from other peeps there...lets see.

Luckiestar,
Welcome to sciforums.
May you find pleasure and acceptance here.

I don't think that it could be wind. We can prove it's existance.

Fukushi,

Very good. The world is just a breeding ground for the stuff.

My answer:

the soul, the spirit, the essence of what is the cognitive part of you[/].
Very difficult to prove.
That or love.

Yup...awareness or your self awareness is the answer. thus one could say that their self awareness is their soul and can be considered as proof to yourself that there is something other than this physical world.

Last edited:
hehe.....ahhh but if that were true neurons are of the physical world and if they hold the key to our selfawarness then how do they know they are alive.....it is truely without a doubt unprovable but only provable to yourself because u know u exhist but u cant prove it to anyone u just hope that they beleive u do. ;p

One cannot prove by ANY means that I exist, but u know absolutely without beleiving, I do.
NOT awareness (your riddle not fair), I think... :bugeye:

It's Mathematics! :D

hehe, im too tired to think whether or not it could be math or not ;p but its cooler to put self awareness in as the answer. its more enlightening perhaps. ;)

yeah... just because awareness close to your nickname. :p

btw, i'm still sure that Math is real phenomenon that surely true, even it's not phisicaly exists :D

maybe math cannot pertain to this because it is something we made up to describe events of structures or what nots. maybe math is comparable to the words in languages. what do u think?

oh sory i didnt know u were truely joking.....but even if u were it was a good thought for us to think whether or not math is a candidate for an answer to the riddle :)

Back