animals in the womb

Amazing photos: ultasound scans using computer enhancement. Never saw such clearity, detail and high resolution before. The puppies fur in the last one doesn't even appear wet from any embryonic fluid?

Great post! Hope you come across more pics!

these are still computer generated not just enhanced photos based on ultrasound scans

The pictures are awesome, but not realistic.
Look at the huge amount of space around the fetuses.
Still pretty damned awesome though.

And how funny is it that they stick cameras up the animals asses to get some of the pics?

Invert: These are computer enhanced ultrasound images with the fetus surrounded by amniotic fluid in the womb. Are you suggesting that they are fake? You can google other images to compare the space around the fetus.
250px-Tubal_Pregnancy_with_embryo.jpg

Yeah. Right. A puppy has over three times as much space surrounding it as it's own size.
Sure.
And there are a good 6 or 7 puppies inside there. Each with this huge amount of space surrounding them.

No wonder female dogs swell up to 20 times their normal size when pregnant...

Are you suggesting that they are fake?

I'm suggesting that the artist is taking artistic license with his work of art.

You can google other images to compare the space around the fetus.

Your photo shows nothing of the sort.

The pictures are awesome, but not realistic.
Look at the huge amount of space around the fetuses.

Maybe the space was added to get a better visual perspective? I mean, all that matters is what the fetus looks like... That's the point of the pictures.

The focus is on the fetus, umbilical cord and background womb with other fibrous developmental tissues and layers and the haze of the amniotic fluid taken out through "computer enhancement" for clarity. Adjacent surrounding fetuses, such as in the case of the puppies, were also taken out so as to focus the clarity on just one fetus and its major developmental components. These are beautiful ultrasound photos. An ultrasound is not a camera.

Ultrasound human fetus at 9 weeks: lots of space surrounding in the womb
9weeks.jpg

cfras.GIF

cvs.jpg

There you go. Now those were much more realistic, yes?

Umm.
You don't think those pictures speak against what I said... do you?
Surely not.

Adjacent surrounding fetuses, such as in the case of the puppies, were also taken out so as to focus the clarity on just one fetus and its major developmental components.

Yeah.
No shit.
And have you, perchance, ever seen a puppy being born?
How big are the amniotic sacks?

These are beautiful ultrasound photos.

No, they're not.
They're computer generated images based on data from ultrasound images as well as other methods.

An ultrasound is not a camera.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

However. A camera is a camera, yes?

"Using a combination of three-dimensional ultrasound scans, computer graphics and tiny cameras, the team were able to show the entire process from conception to birth."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...70&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

Now. Stop being such an obstinate ass.

Last edited:
Not at all. They support exactly what I said regarding what is being focused on for clarity through the computer enhancements for our educational benefit.

No they don't, retard. The amniotic sack around the images you've just shown is not over three times as large as the fetus itself.

Check out my edit, by the way.

...for our educational benefit.

Artistic benefit.

They support exactly what I said regarding what is being focused on for clarity through the computer enhancements for our educational benefit.

Or rather, I should say, that you've just 'supported' something that was never in question.
Duh. The images are computer generated for clarity and blah blah.
Thanks for the update, Einstein.
The issue you took with me was over the huge amount of space that the fetuses have around them. I say that normal fetuses don't have this huge amount of space. By speaking out against my post, you can only be saying that they do.
Right?

The only issue I'd take with the statement you've just made is the artistic vs educational purpose of it.

That and your slimey and disreputable conniving.

Meh.
I'm going to repost my edit down here because I know you're too stupid to go back and look at it.
So, just to be sure that it's presented to that broken brain of yours.

An encore performance:

Adjacent surrounding fetuses, such as in the case of the puppies, were also taken out so as to focus the clarity on just one fetus and its major developmental components.

Yeah.
No shit.
And have you, perchance, ever seen a puppy being born?
How big are the amniotic sacks?

These are beautiful ultrasound photos.

No, they're not.
They're computer generated images based on data from ultrasound images as well as other methods.

An ultrasound is not a camera.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

However. A camera is a camera, yes?

"Using a combination of three-dimensional ultrasound scans, computer graphics and tiny cameras, the team were able to show the entire process from conception to birth."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...70&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

Now. Stop being such an obstinate ass.

Edit:
By the way. I hate talking to you, because you're so stupid that I have to do things like this triple post just in case you post while I'm editing and you'll never see my edit.
What the hell am I doing talking to you anyway?

With the help of a tiny camera, these are even better!

"Using 3D ultrasound scans, computer graphics and tiny cameras, the team was able to show the entire process from conception to birth. Scans were used to track baby elephants developing in the womb for nearly two years - the longest gestation period of all mammals. At 16 weeks, the trunk develops; after about a year, the trunk is longer than the legs; by 14 months, the characteristic ears can be seen, and at birth, the newborn will weigh about 260lb.

"These kind of images from inside animals have never been seen before," said Jeremy Dear, of Pioneer Productions, which made the film. "We worked with dozens of zoos and animal sanctuaries across the world. There were a lot of different challenges - recording a dolphin is very different from an elephant, for instance. Animals were trained to sit still near the scanners and we inserted cameras into the womb via the elephant's rectum. But it has been worth it. In one sequence, we follow an elephant developing. When it is finally born, there is not a dry eye in the house." The images were created for Animals In The Womb, a two-hour programme to be shown next year on Channel 4 and the National Geographic Channel.
http://news.scotsman.com/entertainment.cfm?id=1732762006, 23-Nov-06 01:51 GMT

foet.jpg

elephant_womb_350.jpg

Notice how just after your last post that the arrow on this thread now points down? Hint.

Retard.
That just means there's a new post.
Duh derp.
It's a link to take you to the first unread post.

Hint.
You're a fucking retard.

Back