Angel Hair?

Considering the amount of crap that certain polluting factories output through their chimneys it could be suggested that there is a chemical reaction created from these pollutants that generate specific effects.

I wouldn't be surprised if the locations that this supposed substance is found happens to be near these large factories or Petrochemical plants.

:bugeye: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_hair

I do not believe that this actually came from UFOs, but spiders? Is there any evidence that shows exactly what this stuff is?

Sorry I didn't take the time to look at the link! I am familiar with the stories though, and that of the so-called "star jelly" (more like star jism if you ask me :grumble: ).

I heard at least one case of giant gray flakes apparently materializing out of the air underneath a classic flying saucer which was hovering over a highway. I remember something about their being wild electrical discharges from the bottom of the craft. A bucket was filled with the flakes. I believe they were examined/analyzed by someone. Going by memory with this story though.

Ufos are also seen ejecting water or other liquids on occasion, or sucking them up.

If angel hair is seen falling from a ufo, or appears shortly after a sighting, it is not unreasonable to assume it was a byproduct of the object. CAVEAT: it is likely there are multiple causes (mostly earth-based) for the substance, and the composition would undoubtedly vary between the cases.

Just saying that it is encountered in connection with UFOs, and that it is not by any means the only substance left behind.

Considering the amount of crap that certain polluting factories output through their chimneys it could be suggested that there is a chemical reaction created from these pollutants that generate specific effects.

I wouldn't be surprised if the locations that this supposed substance is found happens to be near these large factories or Petrochemical plants.

I'd agree. It could also come from a very distant place as well.

"Some types of spiders are known to migrate through the air, sometimes in large numbers, on cobweb gliders."

goblin9.jpg

Back