And You Thought Americans Were Bad?

Glass houses, and all that. People are always ready to criticize others while their own backyards need cleaning. And most of the negative comments about America come from Europe - including Germany. My whole point is that there's plenty to complain about of practically every country and the US in entitled to share the bashing with others.;)

Glass houses, and all that. People are always ready to criticize others while their own backyards need cleaning. And most of the negative comments about America come from Europe - including Germany. My whole point is that there's plenty to complain about of practically every country and the US in entitled to share the bashing with others.;)

consider the possibility that German activists criticise their own military and that there is no reason for them to be silent about yours. Besides, it's not America bashing. There was no vote on this war or how military personnel are trained, etc. Why take personally criticism of the actions of people you have no power to control?

It's just a bad time to be picking on either American blacks or New York. I mean, if once upon a time the Brits were caught training soldiers with, "Okay, you're in Afghani farm country. You're surrounded by transvestite bugger farmers who are all propositioning you. Act! Act, damn it, act!" we would have fallen over laughing. But then again, one day the Brits did find themselves surrounded by sexually aggressive Afghani transvestite bugger farmers, and thankfully nobody got shot. (Take a note, Americans?)

My only question is whether this means Germany intends to deploy troops in the Bronx anytime soon?

Back