And who attracts the "Higgs Boson" by Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez

V

victorespinoza

As I read, the Higgs Boson created the planets, but who attracts?

Who attracts the Higgs bosons or planets?

Very affectionately,
Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez

As I read, the Higgs Boson created the planets, but who attracts?

That would be the color fuchsia.

Who attracts the Higgs bosons or planets?

That of course would be the great attractor. Thie great attractor is the huge Nine Banded Armadillo that is located just to the upper left corner of the universe.

Very affectionately,
Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez

Love and kisses,
Origin

Something does not fit in the Higgs Boson after the created a particle. who attracts the other particle?

Victor . . .change 'who' to 'what' . . . then Origin might be a little more polite . . . .

The Higgs Boson, converted to particles in magnets? If that is so, then is not called Higgs Boson but positive and negative energy.

Victor . . .change 'who' to 'what' . . . then Origin might be a little more polite . . . .

Really? That would make me more polite? I seriously doubt it, wlminex. Victor's inane ramblings make your ideas seem positively mainstream (holy crap!)!

Origin: I agree with you . . it very unlikely that you have the capacity to be polite. BTW: Are we not getting a little 'off-topic' by passing insults about the OP?

Origin: I agree with you . . it very unlikely that you have the capacity to be polite. BTW: Are we not getting a little 'off-topic' by passing insults about the OP?

I do not believe it is possible to get off topic with a victor thread. His threads are simply incoherent ramblings of disjointed and unrealted bits of fantasy.

Victor is incapable of discussion, either because of poor English or just being fundamentally incoherent. The opening post shows he hasn't even bothered to find out what the Higgs boson involves. If someone can't be bothered to at least find out something in order to form a coherent question do they deserve an answer? Heck, we can only guess as to what he's asking about, given the lack of a coherent question. He's got several other threads in Alternative Theories, all similarly incoherent.

Victor is incapable of discussion, either because of poor English or just being fundamentally incoherent. The opening post shows he hasn't even bothered to find out what the Higgs boson involves. If someone can't be bothered to at least find out something in order to form a coherent question do they deserve an answer? Heck, we can only guess as to what he's asking about, given the lack of a coherent question. He's got several other threads in Alternative Theories, all similarly incoherent.

The planets are created, or not, by the Higgs Boson?

Who or what attracts the Higgs Boson, or, planets and moons?

Back