An Interesting Study of Judaism

The website seems a bit too inflammatory and reads too much like a conspiracy theory to be truly "objective". I'm skeptic of anything that claims to reveal "suppressed truths".

But it does contain a paragraph that might be interesting to some of those people who like to quote Jer.8:8 (How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD ," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?):

The Talmud is Judaism's holiest book (actually a collection of books). Its authority takes precedence over the Old Testament in Judaism. Evidence of this may be found in the Talmud itself, Erubin 21b (Soncino edition): "My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah (Old Testament)."

the Talmud is a collection of opinions and interpretation by a collection of Rabbis from different times in history
1) sometimes the opinions are contradictory
2) not all branches of Judaism recognize the Talmud

Jenyar said:
The Talmud is Judaism's holiest book (actually a collection of books). Its authority takes precedence over the Old Testament in Judaism. Evidence of this may be found in the Talmud itself, Erubin 21b (Soncino edition): "My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah (Old Testament)."
Jenyar, this is not the first time that you've resorted to plagiarism. Judaism does not need a fraud to stand in its defense.

ConsequentAtheist:

Jenyar referenced the quote perfectly adequately as far as I can see.

Back