Alternate theorum for Abductions & Mind Control

Stryder

Keeper of "good" ideas.
Valued Senior Member
I just thought I would put forwards something that is bound to great the skeptics at a level they can appreciate, it's not meant as in your face, it's not claiming that it's an absolute reality you all must beware of, in fact it might not even exist although just writing it here is enough to potentially catalyse someone to do it.

For many years people have suggested to have been used in radiological experiments, (mind control) or abductions by Aliens, but to this day nobody has either really come up with a reason as to why people anywhere in the world would use equipment to mess with peoples heads and do seemingly cruel inhuman experiments upon them.

Some preposed answers have been that they are really aliens, the fact here is that if you were doing a study as such then obviously you would want a "Neutralised scapegoat", you wouldn't be able to blame another country (thats how the Cold War started) so you point up to the heavens and say an Alien did it.

Some people have believed that they have become the by-product of a cold war weapons program, where the usage of "Spies" was all the norm. A normal spy might be trained to resist certain tests and drugs that could ascertain as to if they were spying, but the use of mind control techniques and human "Filters" to process the world around an unsuspecting individual, created the myths of "Subs and U-boats", Normal people turned into spies without any knowledge of being them.

Of course such interaction allows the usage of espionage at levels where a person that engineers a Coupe de Tete could in fact be under the control of another government with "plans for a higher purpose".

Lastly there is the medical profession that has been documented since the mid to late 1930's to be looking into treatments for diseases at the cost of human rights abuse, for instance the Psychiatric doctors involved in the empowerment of the Hitler regime and how at the time their goal was a method for "Eugenic treatment" to weed out the weaknesses of society.
Here I am not stating that Nazi's are clandestinely controlling the world as my point is about the usage of Doctors medical groups performing illegal experiments in Gene therapy, Schizophrenia is seen as a genetic disorder to which some believe treatable (as with other diseases) by gene therapy.

Gene therapy in this case is frequency manipulation to alter the genetic makeup of the target (or victim). In the current case of Abductions and Mind Control, the doctors would state that people suffer this delusional problem and therefore would think that they were doing the right thing by fixing them genetically, But the overall factor here is the peoples problems are created by the doctors interaction, therefore they are creating work for themselves.
<HTML><HEAD>
<META NAME="keywords" content="mind, control, voices, aliens, sub, u-boat, uboat, government, psychiatry, psycho, schizophrenia, gene, therapy">
</HEAD></HTML>

Last edited:
Heres another little factor I would like to add, again just a theorum, but its an addition to the piece on "Gene therapy".

What if a clandestine group was to take genetic code from the inside of a female womb, and then use the gene therapy technique to make the genetic sample take with a womans own egg to generate an embryo. Namely an asexual way of reproduction.

Personally I think the whole apsect is not just illegal, distasteful or a number of other points, but a question here would be what rights would the child have to find out they were the product of such sick experimentation.

Back