All you people

Frisbinator

Registered Senior Member
I am sick of seeing these ignorant and aggressive topics posted by bitter Muslims and Atheists that claim to find all these inconstistencies in Christianity.

I have neither the time or patience to sit here and read the hundreds of replies to the various posts. It is so ridiculously obvious that all you people do is go to GOOGLE and find these biased websites that state a bunch of absurd theories as facts or take one line of scripture out of the context in which it was written so that it seems to mean something totally different.

The only thing ya'll are convincing anyone of is that you've got way too much spare time on your hands and your wasting it studying theories, against Christ and his followers, which have no solid ground whatsoever.
The main reason this makes me feel frusterated is because someone who is considering accepting Christ as his/her savior might come across what you people are saying and be influenced into the wrong direction.

Anyway I just thought I'd say that, maybe after I retire in forty years I'll sit in front of my computer for hours on end and point out all these inconsistencies in ya'lls posts, but for now, this post is going to have to do.

Back