All of the previous threads

hotstud87

Registered Member
Will someone please help me answer all of my previous threads? I need to answer these questions in order to graduate and I have no clue what the answers are.

Originally posted by hotstud87
Will someone please help me answer all of my previous threads? I need to answer these questions in order to graduate and I have no clue what the answers are.

Man, you really are a piece of crap.
Where are you graduating from that you need to have answers to all these crap questions?
And why did you have to be such a jerk in making like ten different threads, fucking collect that shit in one thread.

ZERO MASS

sorry man....its a bullshit high school. i failed my religion class so now i have to take this class over the internet

sorry man....its a bullshit high school. i failed my religion class so now i have to take this class over the internet

Holy crap, I am really sorry for you.
I am trying to pound out my opinions on your questions.

ZERO MASS

You have my deepest sympathies. I take it it's a Xian school? If so, the answers you might get from most people in this forum might not be appreciated by the markers. But don't let that stop you! I sure as hell wouldn't! Good luck!

Originally posted by Jade Squirrel
If so, the answers you might get from most people in this forum might not be appreciated by the markers. But don't let that stop you! I sure as hell wouldn't! Good luck!

Are you trying to ruin the dude's future. If this is indeed a christian class, don't waste your time with Atheists or even with me Muslim, go straight to Jenyar or Truthseeker, stay clear of TheVisitor....yeah....Jenyar is pretty good.

Originally posted by heflores
Are you trying to ruin the dude's future. If this is indeed a christian class, don't waste your time with Atheists or even with me Muslim, go straight to Jenyar or Truthseeker, stay clear of TheVisitor....yeah....Jenyar is pretty good.
I just put in my two cents. In his position, I wouldn't be making a lot of effort to hide what I truly feel about Xianity (where it is relevant). Perhaps that would be to my detriment, but that's how I feel. It's up to him to decide what his priorities are. I did, however, point out that most of the advice he gets here likely won't be too valuable if he is in a Xian school.

I know Jade, your advice is very sincere, but Xtian teachers only see one way. If he wants to be creative and get more marks, he can start showing more creative ways of showing that Jesus is god. He needs a Google for the rest of his questions. I think he should do some research first and show questions and possible answers, then let the posters debate which answer is the best. He can't just throw the questions in our face, it's too subjective that way.

Originally posted by heflores
I know Jade, your advice is very sincere...
And so is yours. :) And it's up to hotstud87 to decide what he wishes to do after having received advice from various different people. I agree that my advice is probably more detrimental to him when it comes to schooling; that's why it comes included with a warning. But perhaps being true to himself is more important than a Xian education. I don't know. That's why I leave it to him.

Back