aliens, UFO's & ET's

Does ET's exist?

• No, non whats-o-ever, throughtout time.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Non at this period of time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only single celled organisms.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and as intellegent as ourselves.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, far superior to ourselves.

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Far Far superior to ourselves.
I would hate to think, that the Human race is the best, the universe could come up with. Somewhere, Somehow, Something has evolved far beyond where WE are.:cool:

I agree. If you think about it, the universe is billions of years old. The dinosaurs were around for a fraction of the=at time some 200 million years ago. What if intelligent life, similar to us, started around that time. The human race is only 2-3million years old, there must be a much older race. I believe that "aliens" have visited this planet. I think that they still do. I think that when we end this tribal warfare, they'll contact us. They probably think we are barbarians and totally warlike. Does anyone agree with me. I do.

I've always known that we are inferior. Sucks to be human.

Here is a scary thought:

Assuming there are humaniods out there that are technologically advanced to 10,000 to 1 million years ahead of us....

What if they did search for ET (their SETI) and found us and are now sending communication via brain waves....

What if they are preparing us through ideas planted in the writers minds (Star Trek, Star Wars, Babylon 5)...until their probe physically shows up at our door step...

What if...fill in the blank....

I have a similar idea. What if UFO's are in fact alien spacecraft that are just trying to make there presence clear or are trying to make the sight of them common place on a vastly inferior world. ET's don't share the same stages of evolution as humans. Just think, there could be races that date 100million years ago that may still be around, bored as hell, but still around

That is very likely. However, rather than buzzing around spending all that energy, if I were the alien version of NASA director, I would send only mental transmissions.

There is a good chance that we will see a lot of human form people when time is right. My psychic friend says that we will actually start trading with a planet whose beings evolved from fish in about 100 years. It will take that long to establish communication and transportation systems.

BTW, Since we are in the pseudoscience department, I had a dream last nght about sometype of EMP disruption in USA that caused a lot of problems. The electric power was intermitant, We lost a lot of satellites etc. The time factor could be 10 to 15 years out. It was not a lucid dream (that is, I did not wake up just after) so the info is sketchy. I think it will happen when one of our labs detonate a test EMP bomb but did not realize the magnitude.

Kmguru,

One sun spot and solar wind changing the dimensions of our ionosphere, that would be enough to cause EM fluctuations throughout our world.

On the otherhand if parallel universes become far too utilised by too many people with too many experiments, we might end up with localised EM fields from "Malfunctioning experimentation".

The only other thing I remember from my dream that can give a time line is that Russia is doing very well economically. As I get closer to that time, I may feel deja vu and search the sciforum for this post.

Solar wind will cause minor disruption. What I saw in my dream was major havoc - a lot of the memory chips got corrupted that run the utility grid and power generation equipment like switch gear and automated controllers. It would not take a lot to cause problems. Suppose they test it in Nevada, then California, Arizona, Utah and Washington will get affected. That will cause a domino effect of system demand failure.

As we move to nano technology and atomic scale chip fabrication, they will be susceptible to high energy EM bursts. Specifically the memory modules that can get corrupted - specially the commercial ones that may not use super duper error checking and redundancy.

No one will design chips to protect them from EMP blasts by humans.

Originally posted by kmguru

What if they are preparing us through ideas planted in the writers minds (Star Trek, Star Wars, Babylon 5)...until their probe physically shows up at our door step...

What if...fill in the blank....

Maybe Uncle Sam and his cronies are preparing us through the Silver Screen for the info they want to stun us with ..... the Matrix? Close Encounters? The Thing? Or maybe it's nothing but a ruse to get our money!

Back