Aliens have found us

Books ; eye witness accounts , from the common people , to the police , military to politicians , to Presidents .

Maybe you shouldn't have referred to "Politicians and Presidents" considering who is in office at this time.

But " we " haven't looked at the evidence . Clearly .

They , " aliens " have found us .
Nonsense. While most scientists would be of the opinion, that life should exist elsewhere off this Earth, and obviously would dearly love for evidence of such life to be forthcoming, so far they also know that we have no convincing evidence of any, let alone any having visited Earth.

So far we have had a 100 years or so, of these so called Aliens, flittering in and flittering out again [according to the usual gullible accounts] and yet they still have not made their presence known and official. Why is that? What would they have to be afraid of?

In my personal opinion. If intelligent life has arrisen somewhere in our cosmic neighbourhood and they survived all kind of calamities what are the chances of such a civilization developing at the same time as ours?
Bingo! As I said previously, time and distance are the two barriers inhibiting any interplanetary/inter stellar/inter galactic contact.

Nixon , Regan , Carter ; all saw UFO's . All Presidents .

Recent observations , by politicians and Presidents ; of UFO's , zero .

Sure, and Reagan actually met with the aliens who told him to give up acting and turn to politics, instead.

Obviously, the aliens hated Reagan's movies.

Nixon , Regan , Carter ; all saw UFO's . All Presidents .

Recent observations , by politicians and Presidents ; of UFO's , zero .
And me!!! I've also seen a UFO! But I aint no President nor Prime Minister! :p UFO sightings are rather common.

If there are any aliens and I subscribe to that notion, it is more than likely they haven't found us, just as we haven't found any life on any of the planets we have visited or explored, in our short lifetime on Earth.

Wrong , they have found us . Witnesses , from all walks of life prove it .

There is no reason why there should not be other life in the universe. But if getting there takes thousands of years at near light speed without knowing where they are, that presents a real problem, not just for us, but for them also.

Propulsion systems have advanced beyond chemical propulsion systems .

Back