Aliens fail to ressurect child!

Mystech

Adult Supervision Required
Registered Senior Member
Originally posted by ArcticChill2k3
i don't think aliens can resurrect the dead.

Hey, you're a skeptic, aren't you? You need to have a more open mind!

I rele doubt there is technology to restart a heart cuz the heart cells are long dead which means no electricity are produced. Brain cells are long dead as well. I only think aliens can resurrect the dead within a day or 2 days maximum, but not longer then that.

Oh. A day. Maybe two? Okay... we'll all have to keep that in mind.

*makes addition in last will & testiment to contact aliens ASAP upon death.

Originally posted by ArcticChill2k3
I rele doubt there is technology to restart a heart

We already have it, we call them defribulators(sp?). You know, those electric things that the doctor puts to a person's chest and shouts "Clear" before zapping.

authoritys wrong!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/central/07/17/kazakh.alien.reut/index.html

this lady kept her daughters corpse in her house for years hoping that she would be resurected by aliens.

silly lady, resurection is like the hardest thing you can do with your third cosmic eye. But were the authoritys wrong to take her away and have her undergo psychiactric counciling? Isnt this just small mindedness? after all they cant proove that aliens werent going to resurect her daughter! and im sure the courts dont know anything at all about cosmic third eyes.

Ummm I already posted a thread about this in the pseudoscience forum.

Re: authoritys wrong!

Originally posted by SpyMoose
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/central/07/17/kazakh.alien.reut/index.html

this lady kept her daughters corpse in her house for years hoping that she would be resurected by aliens.

This +

But were the authoritys wrong to take her away and have her undergo psychiactric counciling? Isnt this just small mindedness? after all they cant proove that aliens werent going to resurect her daughter! and im sure the courts dont know anything at all about cosmic third eyes.

This

Proves you're a retard and a moron like that lady. Please think before you ask such pointless questions.

Re: Re: authoritys wrong!

Originally posted by sargentlard
Proves you're a retard and a moron like that lady. Please think before you ask such pointless questions.

You aren't the brightest bulb in the box yourself, are you? Don't you recognize satire when you see it? Come on people, say it with me, “READING COMPREHENSION!”

Re: Re: Re: authoritys wrong!

Originally posted by Mystech
You aren't the brightest bulb in the box yourself, are you? Don't you recognize satire when you see it? Come on people, say it with me, “READING COMPREHENSION!”

Huh..go figure......my apologies to Spymoose and Mystech...that hurt....*cries and wallows in his stupidity*

You are forgiven. Not all beings can be as glorious and luminescent as the moose and I.

But were the authoritys wrong to take her away and have her undergo psychiactric counciling? Isnt this just small mindedness?

People should have religious freedom - no matter how ridiculous those beliefs might sound to others. The problem here is that there are proper ways of going about practicing such beliefs and improper ways. As the article reads, the police have reason to suspect that the dead woman's mother may have prevented her from taking medication - which is why they are involved.

Also, the fact that this mother kept the corpse in her house is a strong sign that she's having psychological difficulty dealing with the death of her daughter. Honestly I don't think it's possible for a parent to lose a child without some kind of emotional or psychological difficulty. In such a circumstance the authorities need to to step in and evaluate her mental health. If it turns out she's fine and believes in these aliens with their cosmic third eye the way Christians believe in Jesus then that's fine, but I suspect that this woman is not mentally healthy.

Originally posted by Dragoon
People should have religious freedom - no matter how ridiculous those beliefs might sound to others.

People, should not, however be allowed to act no these religious beliefs when they contradict the rules of objective reality, especially when it is to the detriment of others.

yah
like those fools who refuse medical treatment and cause death as a result. i think these misguided fools are jailed for wilful negligence in cases like this

Mystech - agreed. I'm a little new around here, so it's hard to tell who's being sarcastic and who's really serious.

Originally posted by Dragoon
People should have religious freedom - no matter how ridiculous those beliefs might sound to others. The problem here is that there are proper ways of going about practicing such beliefs and improper ways.

hehe, so what you are saying is that people should have unlimited religious freedom and they shouldnt?

I agree she needs lots of help, I dont believe aliens have visited earth and i do believe that this lady needs some Serious help

Back