Aliens at Universe Today!

Couple of things:

Firstly here at sciforums, we don't like Spam or overkilled self-propaganda for forcing a persons website down our necks. Now you haven't breached that, but I thought I would let you know for future prosperty.

Secondly, I know you've purchase the domain recently and don't know what to do with it. I would suggest though that pointing it at the Raelians is a waste of a domain.

You really have better options for it, either use the name to create a website and find some RSS feeds to place there for news etc.

Perhaps even turn it into a website on currently cosmology topics presented in a laymans interpretation or something.

Lastly you could find one of these sites on the net that sells domain names, it might actually be worth something if one of those massive media firms has a magazine or something of a similar name.

Any of those is better than premoting a bunch of nutjobs to be nuttier than a nutcutlet. (Admittedly personal views of how Raelians are)

The four feet tall thing was either a mistype or some sort of a crazy acclaim by altering actual extraterrestrial encounters.

Hello the ones that created man kind are between seven and nine feet tall. They have grey skin, not olive. And large almond shape, red eyes. Although their eyes could be in other various colors.

I don't like Stryder, Phlogistician. He reminds me of people that say if you don't like it where you are then get out. I'm sorry, but since when was the internet sactioned by a constitution?

You better watch yourselves if you follow such a belief or the aliens will put you in time out and take away your internet privledge.

Darkseid said:
The four feet tall thing was either a mistype or some sort of a crazy acclaim by altering actual extraterrestrial encounters.

Hello the ones that created man kind are between seven and nine feet tall. They have grey skin, not olive. And large almond shape, red eyes. Although their eyes could be in other various colors.

I don't like Stryder, Phlogistician. He reminds me of people that say if you don't like it where you are then get out. I'm sorry, but since when was the internet sactioned by a constitution?

You better watch yourselves if you follow such a belief or the aliens will put you in time out and take away your internet privledge.
ALIENS SUCK AND HAVE FAT ASSES AND THEIR MOMMAS ARE ALSO FAT AND SUCK COCKS AHAHAHAHA

Take away my internet priveleges then, alien bitches.

Back