Aliens are real.....proof!

J&J Info

Banned
Banned
Detailed files on alien government cover ups for the past 50 years.

if interested,

email

jandjinformation@yahoo.com.

for more info.

i just wanted to now if you have more info about Jonathan reed the Doctor that had an encounter with an alien in a park while he was jogging , his dog ran in to the woods and he tought that susy his dog was atacking a child but when he went to pull the dog from the kid he noticed that it was something else ,in the encounter his dog susy was killed by the alien. but he was able to hit the alien with a blunt instrument and knocked it's lights out. and took the thing back to his house.... i saw the video of the incident, it seems that Dr. reed had a camera in his car and he took video, it was shown by Jaime Maussan,,, this is really freacky stuff because you can see it's eye blink ,,, do you have more info... thanks......

Originally posted by drowell
i just wanted to now if you have more info about Jonathan reed the Doctor that had an encounter with an alien in a park while he was jogging , his dog ran in to the woods and he tought that susy his dog was atacking a child but when he went to pull the dog from the kid he noticed that it was something else ,in the encounter his dog susy was killed by the alien. but he was able to hit the alien with a blunt instrument and knocked it's lights out. and took the thing back to his house.... i saw the video of the incident, it seems that Dr. reed had a camera in his car and he took video, it was shown by Jaime Maussan,,, this is really freacky stuff because you can see it's eye blink ,,, do you have more info... thanks......

Are you referring to the incident in Clair county when an intire family was abducted after the father killed an alien? And there was a video found of it.

i dont think so.... but i dont have alot of info

Dr. Jonathan Reed
Washington Univesity

the encounter was oct 15th 1996
his dog sussy was killed by the alien, so he hits the alien with wat he sais was a thick tree branch and knocks it ;s lights out thinking that the alien was dead he takes the thing home and keep it in hes garage and keep takeing video the he noticed that it was still alive , on the video you can see it eyes blink, and it looks very real, iwas expecting something in the area 51 video whre they had an alien pluged in to a heart monitor or something like that,they also found that the alien was wearing an arm band,they showed it on the video and Dr. Reed got some video of the alien craft....black oblisc shape..... the video was shown yesterday on mexican tv the shows name is OTRO ROLLO and JAIME MAUSSAN was a guesst on the show,,,,,

Clair County Inciendent

Do you know if the tape was released? Can it be accquired?? (and I don't mean the one that was made up with the actors)
Sethmac

Back