Alien Technology

There is no alien technology at the link.

The only statement:
If earth is being used as a type of intergalactic documentary by extraterrestrials, one can imagine that a type of Star Trek Prime Directive is in place. So technological ideas should be thought up by Homo sapiens and not given by some alien race.

The prime directive was Gene's idea the same way the Asimov robot rules. If they are stealing our authors ideas, they must be hardpressed....

BTW, we have plenty of authors with plenty of human ideas. They should show up and trade with our ideas. Stealing is not good. Another idea: "Thou shalt not steal" - they should take it....

Here is some alien technology: How Do Flying Saucers Do That?

The technology is similar to a microwave in your kitchen. They have an emitter that emits microwaves which are rotated very fast, like a helicopter's blades. The rotating field is disk shaped around the source, extending out from the craft for several hundred yards, and repels gravity fields. The speed of rotation and angle of attack steers the craft just like a helicopter, though quite a bit faster. This explains the anomalous effects on electrical systems, and the mild radiation effects. It is the rotating field itself that repulses or negates the earth's gravity (and any other gravity, for that matter), allowing the occupants to survive in 0-G what would otherwise smash a meat body.

My new microwave oven has a fan with metal blades that rotates the beam that they say to cooks food evenly. Does that mean, one of these days, it will take off through the roof or the food will get levitated due to antigravity? :confused:

It's happened to me. You haven't lived until you chase your radioactive chicken through the house with a net, it truly signifies what it means to be on the hunt!

KM,

serious thoughts have been given to the research in which it has been depicted that a fan shaft,shaft of other rotors reduce the gravity around them.THE REASON HOWEVER OF THAT IS UNKNOWN...

bye!

I read somewhere about Bob Lazar.the guy stated an interesting thing.

stated that when 115 th element a super heavy metal(i dont remember the name probably upentium)is bombarded with protons,it produces another element 116 that when rotated produces anti-gravitons,the reaction of matter and antimatter bends the space around the craft.and thus enables its motion.

has anyone tried it?

bye!

Something doesn't figure ...

Element 116, a shorlived element, is supposed to be a decomposition
product of Element 118 and in turn decomposes to Element 114.

Element 115 has not yet been observed to the best of my knowledge.

See: <a href=http://www.webelements.com/webelements/elements/text/Uuh/key.html><font color=red>Ununhexium</font></a>

Take care.

The idea that playing with heavy elements might produce some yet unknown properties or "magic" is not new. The only thing that will probably come out is electrons and gamma rays. But one never knows unless tried in different configurations - such as freezing close to absolute zero or creating alloys with other elements to maintain stability.

I have a friend who did (retired) a lot of research in esoteric super alloys while at GE. I am all for research....

Back