Alien in picture inside Pyramid

skully

Registered Member
Hi all,
A while back, I came across a picture from inside a pyramid <can't remember which one>.
In the picture was the usual egyptian background and people etc, but down towards the bottom, included in the picture was a "Roswell" type alien........

anyone know the url for this page??

Thanks in advance for your help

I believe I have also seen this pic. but can't remember where, if you do find it could you send me the link? I would appreciate it!!!! thx ,Carla

------------------

I've seen a similar picture before. The Latin words "Novus Ordo Seclorum" were written beneath this pyramid while a mysterious eye appeared in the pyramid's unconnected capstone. Hang on, forget it, that's on the back of me bleeding one dollar bill!

This man claims to have used most of his ideas to design, construct/build his own overunity UFO, based upon pictures in the pyramids......anyone heard of this man before?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.world-famous.com/DavidHamelStuff/*HamelPauls.html
http://www.world-famous.com/DavidHamelStuff/*HamelShop.html

"So who is this guy that I should meet, and why should I meet him?" I asked with enthusiasm. She responded by telling me that she was a reporter for the local newspaper and that she had written an article on him a few weeks earlier "...he's an extremely interesting man, building an anti-gravity/free energy, space ship." This was it. This was the contact that I had been waiting for. I was on the trail and getting closer. When I asked her how to get a hold of him, she opened her purse and flipped through a note pad that she had scribbled some short hand notes and found the page with his information. She gave me his phone number and off she went.

I immediately went to the phone and dialed the number, not knowing what to really say, but knowing that it was the thing to do. The phone rang several times before it was picked up and I was addressed with a strong French-Canadian accent. "Allo" he said in his loud, course voice. I hesitated.....

"Hello Mr. Hamel, you don't know me but I am in town for the weekend with the psychic fair and I am very interested in anti-gravity and free energy......"

I hardly got it out when he interrupted with a robust, familiar enthusiasm "Well, you'd better get over here and see what the hell I've got here in my workshop! If you want to know anything about anti-gravity you'd better get over here and see it for yourself! Do you want to come over tonight? Cause you won't believe what you see with your own eyes!

Back