Alien Contact

karind

Registered Member
I need information regarding contact with Aliens. My 22 year old son is anxious ridden with the thought that he has been abducted.He cannot speak about anything else and we don't know if he is hallucinating or if he did indeed have contact and was abducted. We are at our wits end and need to speak to someone that has had similar experiences. I have not heard of anything like the stories he has told us. He and I did see UFO's in Cooperstown NY in the past so it isn't as if I am a non believer.

So if there is anyone out there that could lead me to the right direction I would be so thankful.
Karin D.

KarinD,
Hi, I have also been obsessed with this issue since my first encounter at age eleven so much so that I have been investigating this subject for many years now. I will send you my email address so that you and your son can correspond with me privately and I'll try to help you
in any way that I can.

Alien

Karind email details of his experiences and i'll get back to you. Im on vacation in Wa State currently but have access to my aunts puter so am online from time to time. I'll email you our story on causes website and this goes for all abductees iam here to help. all email should be directed to faerieshaman@yahoo.com as i cant access faerie30 account from this terminal until we return to Atlanta in Jan. Take care all and Blessed be

------------------
Eric Cooper

Boy, did you come to the right place! I, too am interested. I have talked with others not on this site who have gone through the "abduction experience". Some of them turned out to have terrestrial causes that could have turned fatal if not treated. (I'm not trying to scare you here, but if siezures are part of the scenario, see a doctor quick!) E-mail me the story and I'll offer my opinion.

I have studied, but have no degrees in (and am NOT a professional), behavioral and abnormal psychology as well as being versed in the paranormal. My method is to thoroughly exhaust all of the terrestrial explanations before going to the extra-terrestrial.

I do believe in extraterrestrial intelligence, but I'm not ready to jump at the first unexplained scar. If you don't mind an analysis that will probably ask a lot of redundant questions in order to pick up a solid lead, please e-mail me.

eagleone@flashcom.net

Back