Alien Abductions

sderenzi

Banned
Banned
This is really just a post for those already familiar with the subject. I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on the following:

1. If they are aliens surely the number of ships seen seems to offer confusing data. Why would a species with interstellar travel actually build multiple designs of a ship when there must surely be 1 that's the best? To build so many types is a waste of resources and manpower.

2. The insectoids don't seem as if they can manufacture anything let alone hold a tool, can you explain this?

3. If the Greys were an initial hybridization attempt then it's logical to conclude they would've needed time to understand our DNA. This would place the abductions starting around 1890 but the contact would really need to be earlier because the Greys are seen alive and well at this time, not just the insectoids, any thoughts?

I don't suggest that anything anyone see's is what they necessarily would like to believe it is, however:

1: Look at the Car industry, multiple different companies building multiple different designs and over time the designs change to incorporate technology alterations.

2: As far as I'm concerned I'm unaware of any insects using Tools, although I'm sure someone will find some source containing a beetle etc.

3: Ever looked at the complexity of what people conclude these aliens to be, should it not be apparent that the initial manifestation was obviously a hoax with even the attempt to make it completely apparent by stretching sciencefiction to the limits.

Back