Alien Abductions - Yes Or No

Answer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw an alien get abducted just the other day. I was getting gas at the Quick Stop and a green SUV pulled up... aliens started running everywhere shouting "La Migra! and boy did they scatter.

Except one poor alien. They got him. Drove off just about the time I finished pumping gas.

Aliens? If they landed on Earth over 65 million years ago, I don't think they (the aliens) would have enjoyed the welcoming party.

well they are real, but not on Earth...not the way people claim they had been abducted...thats just military

something about the format of these questions is just really funny. "Blah blah blah--Yes Or No."
Meh, maybe not.

Sure, they're real. Exactly what they are is not clear to me. But I've talked to enough people who've experienced them, some of them scientists and none of them walking around with tin foil lined hats, to take it very seriously. These people all doubted themselves for a long time and assured me that they would prefer not to believe. My sense was that somethign external and intelligent was affecting these people and at times controlling them. Whether these were aliens or not, I don't know, and some of these people did not know. For the most part they viewed these experiences negatively. Which seems rational to me, given what they went through.

Back