Alien Abduction

SyberChick

Registered Member
A few nights ago I had a really weird experience I wanted to share with you guys.

It was about 3 am & I woke up from a deep sleep. I had the funny feeling that something was wrong. The cat was not on the bed in her normal spot. I saw a bright light, sort of a glow really, coming through the curtains.

I climbed out of bed and looked out the window. To my surprise, my cat Buffy was hanging in midair and slowly rotating. All the hair on her tail was puffed out and her feet were waving in the air. Above her hovered a small craft.

As I stared in horror, she was lowered to the ground and the beam of light shown in my direction!! I ducked and when I opened my eyes I found myself back in bed with Buffy next to me, grooming herself. She has been kind of 'strange' ever since. MY CAT WAS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!! No wonder cat's are so strange. Ever notice how a cat's face kind of looks like a 'grey'??? =|

Oh heck, ok... I made it all up (heheh) but it was fun. ;)

------------------
It's all fun

Lucky you came good at the end because you were going to get a right royal serve from me, Seby!!! LOL !!

dave.gif

I remember talking to people about sleep paralysis. Someone brought up the point that having a cats face pressed against your nose at 3am in the morning does look alot like a grey. I think that could apply to many supposed abduction scenarios.

Yeah but when you come home wasted (not what I do anymore) and the cat starts licking your toes....... man them aliens are wierd!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Spirit17-What about when the "alien" only has one eye and smells like the back end of a kitty litter box? (Oh, wait. That's probably more than anybody wanted to know.)

>^..^<
(a crude picture of a kitty)

Back