Alien Abduction Phenomena: In Context

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocariah

Registered Senior Member
An interesting aspect, for me at least, of being an abductee, is that one tends to invariably place life’s events into the context of the abduction phenomena. Things encountered of any consequence, get juxtaposed with the abduction experience. So that having a traumatic experience is markedly less so, compared to those experiences at the hands of one’s abductors.

What most people fret about becomes insignificant.

Of course, that is not meant to say that it’s right or wrong to see things in such a light, and indeed, it may even cause problems for those abductees referencing their lives in such a way – but it’s hard to imagine living one’s life in the same way after experiencing an abduction, and all of the trauma inherant in such an event.

It would seem to establish a baseline experience, or frame-of-reference that is always there – always present, always waiting to be held in context.

Last edited:
I'm closing this thread, not because of biasedness but purely because this is a Forum, Forums are for "Discussion", Rather than generating a topic to discuss that doesn't already have an open thread the post appears to be more of a "Blog".

(I don't mean to be harsh, but if I let one instance of Blogging slip through the net, the next thing you know everybodies attempting it.

If you feel that I'm wrong in closing this thread, then PM me to open it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back