Afterlife

Fafnir665

You just got served.
Registered Senior Member
In this thread, we have discussed the potential of a god being distributed among peoples minds. Feasibility of such. Could, using the idea that god is represented in a nueral network, that the afterlife is an uploading into this network? Could a person with access to this nueral network be nueral linguistically hacked into bringing it down, so we no longer, when part of a religion, feel the brotherhood of being with them?

Originally posted by Fafnir665
In this thread, we have discussed the potential of a god being distributed among peoples minds. Feasibility of such. Could, using the idea that god is represented in a nueral network, that the afterlife is an uploading into this network? Could a person with access to this nueral network be nueral linguistically hacked into bringing it down, so we no longer, when part of a religion, feel the brotherhood of being with them?

Yes, yes, yes! That is exactly it. It is all in your head. Religion, God you name it. Hole in one!

p.s.How do you get that 'fafnir665' bug animation thingy to stop jumping around. It is really pissing my cat off.

Re: Re: Afterlife

Originally posted by Jeremy

Yes, yes, yes! That is exactly it. It is all in your head. Religion, God you name it. Hole in one!

p.s.How do you get that 'fafnir665' bug animation thingy to stop jumping around. It is really pissing my cat off.

Those are bananas humping. Get it right.

hey ass hole. dont take it so literal. just know that your life, and your box. are only your making. if you want a new one. make one.
if you want the old one. go find it again. dont bitch, dont cry, just do it, like that old billionaire from oregon said when he put a plastic waffle on a shoe and made a nike............+

Originally posted by halcyonsbane
hey ass hole.

Which asshole are you speaking to? I'm going to assume me, in which case, fuck you.

dont take it so literal.

Maybe you missed all the posts previous to yours. Maybe you didn't read my speculation, and others, in the thread mentioned. This can all be forgiven. The conversation was about the nuerology of god. Could God be a powerful neural computer built of peoples indoctrinated selves? I think it was a legitimate discussion. Maybe some spiritual talk needs to be literal. If some people don't see it literally, or specualte along such lines, then an entire group could be cut off from that religion.

just know that your life, and your box. are only your making. if you want a new one. make one.

You are on crack. You need to crawl out of the box you have made for yourself, and get some light. Experience life. It does wonders, trust me. My life, My box, of course this is true, my life, and my box include specualtion about supernatural phenomena, if you don't respect this, then don't comment. Respect is what allows constructive communication to take place.

if you want the old one. go find it again. dont bitch, dont cry, just do it, like that old billionaire from oregon said when he put a plastic waffle on a shoe and made a nike............+

As far as I see it, you have added nothing to this thread, you have only posted a "viewpoint out of a box", one shared by many other people. You probably read it somewhere else, and decided it would be cool to copy them. Maybe next time, when you have an original thought, and maybe less profanity, and proper grammer, you can try again. Until, Good Bye, you are the weakest link.

Originally posted by Fafnir665
In this thread, we have discussed the potential of a god being distributed among peoples minds. "

I had a similar idea that a persons brain was a virtual computer/modem entity that was able to upload/download data from an ethereal network. Depending on ones modem/computer capabilities one can interface with the ethereal network at different rates. How much? Depends on ones programming and how good his virtual computer/modem is. Maybe everything that we ever say or write or think comes from this ethereal network.

What do you say Two bananas fucking(are you indian)?

Re: Re: Afterlife

Originally posted by Greco
Maybe everything that we ever say or write or think comes from this ethereal network.

Or maybe we contribute to it, but not many people can pull responses from it. And those that can "hear the voice of god".

Back