Afghanistan: British & US forces. Under Homosexual Attacks!!

Microzoft

Registered Senior Member
British and US Special Forces under Homosexual attack had to take cover to safe their asses
Could this be the real reason why we are not able to take control of Afghanistan?

Quote:BRITISH marines returning from an operation deep in the Afghan mountains spoke last night of an alarming new threat - being propositioned by swarms of gay local farmers.

An Arbroath marine, James Fletcher, said: "They were more terrifying than the al-Qaeda. One bloke who had painted toenails was offering to paint ours. They go about hand in hand, mincing around the village."

While the marines failed to find any al-Qaeda during the seven-day Operation Condor, they were propositioned by dozens of men in villages the troops were ordered to search.

"We were pretty shocked," Marine Fletcher said. "We discovered from the Afghan soldiers we had with us that a lot of men in this country have the same philosophy as ancient Greeks: ‘a woman for babies, a man for pleasure’." http://www.news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?id=561752002&tid=1

:rolleyes:

I’m sorry dear MOD, I originally placed it in World Events and Politics, because it involves
military interventions in Afghanistan. I failed to notice that because our Special Forces are intimidated by homosexuals, it alters the gravity of the case.
:m:

I don’t think is illegal, it is just that the taking of prisoners will rise many questions! And there’s a danger that some of our guys will not want to come back.:p

"We discovered from the Afghan soldiers we had with us that a lot of men in this country have the same philosophy as ancient Greeks: ‘a woman for babies, a man for pleasure’."
I have heard that Homosexuality originated in Greece, but I don't know how true it is. :D Probably just a rumour. Incidently George Michael is Greek, but this is not conclusive evidence! lol :rolleyes: . I don't think it's illegal to be gay in the forces. I think as long as the gay's keep it to themselves and don't make a big issue out of it themselves then it is allowed. 'Don't ask, don't tell' comes to mind although this might just be the U.S. army's policy. What better way to get people out of your country. :D . I saw this young lad being interviewed in Iraq last night and he started making duck noises and taking the piss out of the interviewer. I don't think they really care about the war. I think they probably see America and the West as always fighting a losing battle because the 'East is backed by God', generally. Either this or they are so small minded that they don't see the big picture, which could be possible because they don't have as much media and communications as we do.

On another note it's funny how both sides seem to be convinced that God is on their side.

heh, well it's not exactly "Illegal" to be gay in the millitary (American millitary that is) the policy is still "Don't ask don't tell". So long as they don't know and no one finds out you're fine, but if someone DOES find out then you get a dishonorable discharge.

Back