Abrahams God and his Word

Allahs_Mathematics

Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah
Registered Senior Member
Hey i got a question for all 3 religions . Now if we take this traditional perspective of this invisble allknowing God of Abraham , and all those religious scriptures , and everybody saying its the word of God , I am wondering , is in this sense not the only word of God those commandments Mussa came with during the exodus , were those not the things that God himself with his invisble force of light created that shit , in Hebrew I believe . Do u agree that technically speaking , this was the only word of that God of Abraham ever ?

Hey were are those things anyways ?

Hey, if you're trying to prove that Elohim doesn't exist, I 100% agree with you!
But I also agree that Allah is total bullpoo, just like The christian God. There can't be a dumber reason to waste time than to ponder about the existence of God.

Hey, if you're trying to prove that Elohim doesn't exist, I 100% agree with you!
But I also agree that Allah is total bullpoo, just like The christian God. There can't be a dumber reason to waste time than to ponder about the existence of God.

No Im not , and I dont believe Allah or Elohim or YHWH or whoever are all just bullpoo , but Im sure I share your view on the traditional vision of thece concepts . But thats not the point here , I was wondereing weither those of the 3 religions can agree , that technically , the word of God , has only been captured by those stones Moses had . All the other are written by men , with pencils and everything .

Oh, ok. Sorry about the misunderstanding.
According to what they teach us in scholl (yes we have to study the bible at school and tomorrow is the first of a series of final exams and I'm about to fail), yes this is the only time in the Old Testament where God actually wrote something. I don't know about the Quran or the New Testament, I was never forced to study them.

I was wondereing weither those of the 3 religions can agree , that technically , the word of God , has only been captured by those stones Moses had . All the other are written by men , with pencils and everything .

Yeah but..... we only think god wrote the 'stones' because a man with a pencil wrote that god made the 'stones'. If you mean it's the only human written instance of their human written story of god actually writing for himself then yes i guess :D

I was wondereing weither those of the 3 religions can agree , that technically , the word of God , has only been captured by those stones Moses had . All the other are written by men , with pencils and everything .
==================

Absolutely not.
Every word of the bible, old and new testament is inspired.
Prophets are the "mouthpeice" of God.

Every since Moses, when after the people had sinned and were afraid of hearing from God, He said He would no longer speak directly to the people, but would raise up prophets and speak to them and them should you hear.

Yeah but..... we only think god wrote the 'stones' because a man with a pencil wrote that god made the 'stones'. If you mean it's the only human written instance of their human written story of god actually writing for himself then yes i guess

How about Moses suddenly gaining exceptional powers like the X-Men and he wrote the stones with that light coming out of his eyes ? :D

Absolutely not.
Every word of the bible, old and new testament is inspired.
Prophets are the "mouthpeice" of God.
Every since Moses, when after the people had sinned and were afraid of hearing from God, He said He would no longer speak directly to the people, but would raise up prophets and speak to them and them should you hear.

Yes I understand that the prophets were the mouthpiece of God , but technically (without a human mouthpiece) , all God ever wrote was those stones , right ? And the prophets didnt even write the testaments or the qu'ran......all this was done by others , wasnt it ?

And wasnt God only speaking to his favorites only (Abraham , Isaac , Jacob) ? It was Moses his Jews that wanted to see/hear God somuch , right ?

Back