Abortion ???

witnessjudgejury

Banned
Banned
Is there a difference between aborting a million sperm cells into a piece of toilet paper, and aborting a million babies from there mothers womb, and aborting six billion humans from the earth?

Only one sperm survives when ejaculated into a woman.
Only one man survives when being ejaculated from the earth.

Is not the earth an electron, spinning at a thousand miles per hour and rotating in the galaxy at a half million miles per hour in the universe full of planets and galaxies all doing the same spinning and rotating?

Yes, there is a difference. No sperms ever survive. The foetus is a part of a woman's body. A human is an independant being.

Aborting sperm doesn't bother me.
Aborting foetusises doesn't bother me as long as its done with the parents' consent.
Aborting people in most circumstances makes me angry and afraid you might do it to me.

That's the difference.

spidergoat said:
Yes, there is a difference. No sperms ever survive. The fetus is a part of a woman's body. A human is an independant being.
A fetus isn't a human yet. That's why they call it a "fetus" and not a "person". It is not a human until it is out of that birth canal.

Originally Posted by witnessjudgejury
Is there a difference between aborting a million sperm cells into a piece of toilet paper, and aborting a million babies from there mothers womb, and aborting six billion humans from the earth?

Only one sperm survives when ejaculated into a woman.
Only one man survives when being ejaculated from the earth.

Is not the earth an electron, spinning at a thousand miles per hour and rotating in the galaxy at a half million miles per hour in the universe full of planets and galaxies all doing the same spinning and rotating? ”

Your on to something,....WJJ
The Macro and the Micro, theres a signature of the same creative hand in it all isn't there...?
But this goes beyond the topic of Abortion.
It speaks of the fate of Man, as heathen nations today exist....
Things are about to radically change, for the better.

ISAIAH 24:5-6
5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Notice one will crawl out from among this one here, go right over the germ, come over here; and an egg will come out from among these other eggs over here, and they'll meet together; and the rest of them die.
Yet they're alive, but they die. Because there's something...
Someone made this one fertile and ordained this one too.
It's predestination.

Theres only one form of eternal life..thats God, but we if we're of God, we are his attributes as His children....born of His spiritual loins, his attributes which were once un-expressed, but now we have come here to be an expression of God in flesh.
That's the manifestation of the "Sons of God"
Made in the image of God.
He comes to be glorified "in" all that believe, and loved His appearing.
He has appeared in this day.

I THESSALONIANS 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first

II THESSALONIANS 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified IN his saints, and to be admired "IN" all them that believe

HEBREWS 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

HEBREWS 2:10 ¶ For it became him, for whom [are] all things, and by whom [are] all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Yes, only one had life, and if it were not for Him.....we would all be lost.

REVELATION 5:4-5 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
I CORINTHIANS 15:22
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
I CORINTHIANS 15:23
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming

Yeah, instead of just posting bible quotes, you give a rational opinion on abortion...but whatever...

Hapsburg said:
Yeah, instead of just posting bible quotes, you give a rational opinion on abortion...but whatever...
Much of what I posted wasn't "bible quotes".
I'm talking about humanity seeming to have life but losing it, like those millions of sperm that had life for a momment but die.
it's one in a million that lives, like through Christ, He's the only one with life, that lives and through His sacrifice we only have life.
Otherwise like those little guys that didn't make it long...we would die.

There are billions of sperm and billions of humans. What does it really matter, in the long run, if some die and some live?

If you're a born again Christian, that little Germ that's predestinated in you, it's Word coming on Word, on Word, on Word, on Word, till it comes into the full statue of Christ.

There's your name on the Book of Life.
The Book of Life is the Word of God, 'cause the Word is God, and God is the only thing that's Life.
So your name was represented in the Bible before the Bible become on Word.
And if you're here to do that, won't it vindicate that Word?
Won't the church vindicate itself?
We are here to manifest God in flesh...thats what matters.
All else is temporary, like those billions that don't make it...they provide an environment,
a setting for the training of sons, and the living to contrast the dead.
He will be glorified in His people in that day, and He is the Word of God.
This is "that" day.

...and what about people who don't hold your fucking inane beliefs? Not everyone is a christian, and not everyone thinks that god exists. So, what's your point?

Is this the 500'th time or the 1000th time that we've talked about this here? I forget which!

Back