A Twist in my life

Andrew111

Registered Senior Member
When I was born my Mother was a nurse in a Hospital she went to Church every Sunday and said her prayers, until one day she came home and said she has to question her faith in God she stopped going to church and our lives carried on as normal. I have only just found out why she stopped her faith she says that she had seen something born from a women that was not human, in her eyes. It did not live or the mother there was no farther . This was a revaluation to me something that I never new about my mother and it gets better she and my farther both claim to have seen several UFO’s.i have not yet. She gave up nursing soon after, are we controlled by our fears or by our demons that hide inside us . She has the same views today, but when she was telling me about it I could tell she was not telling me every thing and that she was hiding something she says that she also has dreams like I do but not as clear as mine.

It looks like my mother is as mad as me.
I only found out this today

Although there is no specific gene discovered as yet that would prove schizophrenia is hereditary, it has been shown that it is ten times more likely to be passed down from family members. Schizophrenia is usually triggered by trauma. You mentioned a near death experience recently ?

Schizophrenia - pretty sure it's scientifically proven: if one parent has it you have a 20% chance of developing it.

She could just have seen a horrible birth. And seeing UFO's is not that unususal and does not indicate schizofrenia. I don't know about your dreams though, but often dreams are very strange, that's normal.

Andrew,

Sorry to ask this. You open I don't know how many threads within only two days. You claim all of it came to you just recently. In fact, if I see it well, you claim all you posted, in the several threads, occured to you during the last couple of days.

Now, how do you think we should see this? Are you true? I am wondering about it now seriously. UFO means no more or less than: Unidentified Flying Object, can be terrestrial or extraterrestrial.

What is the connection between the sightings, your mother having seen this baby been born and your recently turning to god again? I recall seeing a thread started by you in Religion also, in which you state that your belief in god was essential in your life, since a day or two.

What exactly happened. Tell it plain and clear now please, 'cause this is rather confusing. You are contradicting yourself by your own posts.

It sounds mean perhaps, it is not intended to be mean though. I try to figure out what I have to think of this.

So, please, answer it straight.

Thanx...

Back