A thought...

LephtShew

Registered Senior Member
I know that many of you are very open minded people. I was searching the internet when i found this site on spells or magic. When looking into it, i noticed that the basis for it deals much with meditation and dreams etc, as does all this we speak about in this forum. there is the link to the site, i want to know peoples opinions on whether magic/spells are real that believe in telepathy etc, and what the relation might be if any. Thank you, happy thoughts.http://spellsandmagic.com/page2.html

its just me..

i believe in telepathy and telekinses and stuff, but i tend to stay away from spells and that kinda stuff... its a "just in case" thing for me hehe... i figure if i cant do it via willpower and prayer alone, then stay away in case. I, however, have no problems with sacred geometry hehe:D

i've always had this wish to cast a spell or do magic that has no reasoning

i guess that's why i have this weakness of believing in these sort of things without a thought

I'd probably beleive in 'em if there was anything at all in all of creation which could possably lead a rational human being with the faculties of critical thought to be able to even have the slightest idea that there may indeed be something to them.

Unfortunately such things don't exist, oh well :p

i suppose if it was true, the incantations would be very old and a different language altogether... anyone know anything about this?

Back