A Stranger

Joaquin

Sleuth
Registered Senior Member
Recently things have been getting a little wierd around by my house in Swansea. Iv'e had friends over, chilled with the girlfriend and been on my own in my house. A person or persons keep knocking on all of the windows in at my home. I have attempted on numerous occasions to catch them, but always seem to fast for me and i'm a pretty fast guy. Iv'e rang the police, who im sure think iv'e had one to many or im on drugs, but im not the only one. My friends have actually heard these people in the act. Thy've tried chasing but they get away very quickly. They are just a nuisance more than anything. One thing i know thier not kids messing about. The person i saw looked about 6.7 inches around about that. I'm 6.3, but that's just a rough estimation.

First time on this forum. I wouldnt normally post here, but not many have answers elsewhere. Just wondering about the posters opinion on this.

I live in a very close-nit community. Everyone knows eachother. My home is situated near forrests, alleyways, lanes and pathways. Over the years seven or eight people have been murdered. Recently a comprehensive school had been turned to ashes. I know all this could be and probably is irrelevent. I'm started to suspect it could be builders whov'e built a new house next to me and have clocked my house waiting until the right moment to rob me or their are other possibillities.

WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

and does your neigborhood has alot of june bugs?

and are you inside lights on?

and is it dark outside?

could be bugs slamming into your windows. try covering them.

-MT

(BESIDES, WITH COVERED WINDOWS.. A PEEPING TOM HAS NOTING TO LOOK AT.)

No junebugs. Slamming windows constantly around 03.00 or 4 am usually. I live in Treboath, Swansea in Wales,UK. I only ever keep the hallway light on at night.

IT COULD be bats... or birds who get scared at night a fly into the glass.

cause if people were throwing stones at your windows.. they would probubly break.

and since they havent broke.. you can assume the impact is from either a solft body, or something smaller and lighter...

not a stone or pebble.

-MT

I found out today im a wanted man. I cant mention much. It all goes back years ago. bye

Last edited:
AHH... so maybe your either crazy.... and totally paraniod...!!!

or ...

someone really doesnt like you... and has alot of time on their hands to bother you.

if your lucky its the second... cause you can move.

but if its the first... you may have a serious long term problem on your hands.

-MT

Hey, its happening on my streets. Iv'e got a photo. Just be a bit patient ok. I'll get this up as soon as possible.

Joaquin said:
Recently things have been getting a little wierd around by my house in Swansea. Iv'e had friends over, chilled with the girlfriend and been on my own in my house. A person or persons keep knocking on all of the windows in at my home. I have attempted on numerous occasions to catch them, but always seem to fast for me and i'm a pretty fast guy. Iv'e rang the police, who im sure think iv'e had one to many or im on drugs, but im not the only one. My friends have actually heard these people in the act. Thy've tried chasing but they get away very quickly. They are just a nuisance more than anything. One thing i know thier not kids messing about. The person i saw looked about 6.7 inches around about that. I'm 6.3, but that's just a rough estimation.

Here are suggested titles for ur story

"THE GIANTS INVADE, SILENTLY BUT SURELY"
"SECRET ALIEN CIVILIZATION ATTEMPT TO COMMUNICATE, ASSUMED AS NUISANCE TAPPING ON THE WINDOWS"
"THE DRUGS AND THEIR EFFECTS ON HUMAN PERCEPTION"

anyone care to suggest other titles for the story...?

I don't see why this is in pseudoscience. Sure it's odd, but not paranormal. Merely insane stalkers or something.

Sounds worrying though. Get a camcorder set up to record these people, take it to the police and get them for harassment, or something.

Mark Lemon's son is after me and his minions as i hurt his father years ago.Mwuahha

Last edited:
Fucking Lemon!

He wrote a lot of bullshit, don't take his crap anymore. His son is a dirty old man.

180px-Mark_Lemon.jpg
Look at what a conceited prick he is!

Hey i thought i'd have a laugh with ya. Jesus some people will believe anything.

Back