A Parallel To SAMS Statement about the US being more tolerant than European countries

Geez this is ridiculous. Do they know about Thanksgiving/Christmas sales in the US?

... abolish capital punishment whereas modern and culturally-superior US wouldn't give up its 18th century habits.

Please stay on topic - you're trying to interject a comparison of apples and oranges. We're talking business in this thread.

This thread should be in business and economics. I would love to hear the Baron's and Billy's take on it. And Fraggles :D

This thread should be in business and economics. I would love to hear the Baron's and Billy's take on it. And Fraggles :D

That's true! I just woke up before making the initial post and stuck it in the wrong place (in addition to posting a wrong link). Would one of the Mods please move it? Thanks!!

If you were eBay, would you pay the fine? Better questions asked could be what if they don't pay the fine? Are they legally obligated to pay the fine?

Please stay on topic - you're trying to interject a comparison of apples and oranges. We're talking business in this thread.

This is from the title of this thread:

...Statement about the US being more tolerant than European countries

And this is an extract from OP:

Only in backward, culturally-steeped Europe...

Which fruit you are talking about?

This is from the title of this thread:

And this is an extract from OP:

Which fruit you are talking about?

Why not just use your brain a bit and figure it out? Do you have to be spoon-fed everything??? Hopefully, this thread will soon be moved into the proper category - maybe that will make it easier for you understand.

Why not just use your brain a bit and figure it out? Do you have to be spoon-fed everything??? Hopefully, this thread will soon be moved into the proper category - maybe that will make it easier for you understand.

So I should have predicted the real topic from the background noise... I think I am not using my brain for digesting what I read... bowels maybe?

So I should have predicted the real topic from the background noise... I think I am not using my brain for digesting what I read... bowels maybe?

As I've already told you, it was supposed to be a matter of business and not at all about ethics, morality or justice. And I explained that I posted it in the WRONG category and have requested to have it moved.

So you can either return to the proper perspective of discussion or else just leave the thread alone. I really don't care which choice you make - but do ONE of the two.

Back