A note for the Muslims...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogger

Banned
Banned
I've noticed that the Muslims of this forum love to bash Christianity when debating with Christians. Well, there is no point to it. Christians are atheists in respect to Allah, so you should treat them as such. Debate with Christians the way you debate with atheists, and quit comparing your religion to Christianity.

oh dear
do you prefer if the moslems bashed me? fine! i will be a martyr for........the christians.

:D

ps: tis a heavy burden i bear!

Actually I enjoy reading the theist vs theist posts...who can quote the most scripture...what's fun is to throw an atheist thought in the middle of the battle, and watch them both trip up.

What the hell is this?

I don't know ... I live in a country where preachers have called Muhammed a terrorist. I live in a country where terrorist acts are blamed on lesbians. I live in a country where a vociferously Christian (e.g. hypocritical--Mat. 6.5, 7.5) president is, through his vociferously Christian Attorney General, conducting a stealth war against Muslims within American borders. I live in a country that is in the midst of an unceasing Holy War ("God is on our side!")

Fuck it. Muslims have a few good complaints that need to be heard. However, they need to learn from their Christian brethren and not get greedy. Nothing is uglier than watching a zealot blow a genuine point for ambition.

But Christianity at Sciforums hasn't been exactly kind to Islam. It goes both ways, and most of us find it rather quite sad regardless.

:m:,
Tiassa :cool:

Re: What the hell is this?

Originally posted by tiassa

But Christianity at Sciforums hasn't been exactly kind to Islam. It goes both ways, and most of us find it rather quite sad regardless.

I disagree. I have yet to see one Christian at this site who has said anything that is untrue about Islam.

tiassa
sure its true what you said but isnt there a good side to us? didnt all those protesters have an impact on you? maybe there is hope for us? "post bush" anyone?

Digging myself a hole ....

Spookz

See this topic, if you haven't run across it yet. It's a start. Yes, I do notice. Beyond that, it's a weighing of factors.

Frogger
I have yet to see one Christian at this site who has said anything that is untrue about Islam.
Are you a new poster or a new ID for an old poster?

Either way, it's a matter of interpretation. I always wonder why people can't look at Islam without the rose-tint of supremacist prejudice. We could start with this indictment of Islam. Or, perhaps KalvinB's extremely prejudiced anti-Islamic rhetoric. (More of KB's fun stuff).

And I didn't follow the nPA/GW debate that just raged through here like herpes. Don't know what to tell you 'bout that. Maybe someone else can fill in the blanks.

Moderator comment:

Frogger was an alias for NPA. He has been banned, again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back