A new True Quran or just a fake one???

white_poplar

Registered Member
A new Quran is being distributed in Kuwait (and the world), titled "The
True Furqan".

It is being described as the ayats of Shaytan and Al-Furqan weekly
magazine has found out that the two American printing companies;'Omega
2001' and 'Wine Press' are involved in the publishing of 'The True
Furqan', a book which has also been titled 'The 21st Century Quran'!

It is over 366 pages and is in both the Arabic and English
languages.. The book contains 77 Surats, which include Al-Fatiha, Al-Jana and Al-Injil. Instead of Bismillah, each Surat begins with a longer version
of this incorporating the Christian belief of the three spirits - "In
the name of the Father, the Word, the Holy Spirit, the One and Only True
God. He is Triune in Unity, united in Trinity, indivisible as deity". The book also abolishes a lot of Islamic law.

Well, you can have a look here:
http://www.islam-exposed.org/index.htm

I myself think the book is the "combination" of Islamic and Christian belief :D Dunno how, but it's somewhat ridiculous to read. ;) Have a look and speak out what u think.

If this is a sign that Islam is finally willing to enter the twenty-first century, I welcome it.

white_poplar said:
I myself think the book is the "combination" of Islamic and Christian belief :D Dunno how, but it's somewhat ridiculous to read. ;) Have a look and speak out what u think.

But the quran is a combination of mohammeden and christian belief.
Some interesting articles

Christophe Luxemborg book review

A short but well written article
What is the quran

A page from
Meccan trade

There is lots of material out there that deals with this, enjoy.

Its a "hack" written by a Christian( Anis Shorrosh, an arab christian).what the big deal? The NOI (Nation of Islam) also puts Christian beliefs and Muslim beliefs into one religion and calls it Islam also...The book has been around for awhile and it's following is non-existant....what Muslim is gonna believe in the Trinity? :confused: ...As a matter of fact the author couldnt even compete in debates with Ahmad Deedat or Dr. James Badawi :eek: .....heck even his Arabic writing in the book is flawed.......but thats ok Christians and Atheists(to discount Islam) flock to this book.....but not Muslims

Last edited:
Hmm.... apparently I've known some Surats for years without even knowing it:
Bismillah! We will not let you go
Let him go!
Bismillah! We will not let you go
Let him go!​

Apologies of course for anyone I've offended.....

Oooh, 366 pages! Impressive(!)

Read a little bit of it ..much more miltant that the koran...forced belief propogation of violence.this book sucks.

Back