A New Message For You

Andrew111

Registered Senior Member
A New Message For You

In a few years there will be a man (not human) that will present him self as God. He is not a God and all those that follow him will die he is not the real God although he will be able to do things that we will think are miracles but do not believe him he is a false God.
He will scatter the nations and send millions to there death he will be the ruler of the world for three and a half years and will put the earth into the pits of Hell.
For all those that do not believe in this false God will flee to the country side and hide until the coming of a new leader and he will destroy the false God and lead us all into Peace. This was my dream last night.

Andrew111

Stop drinking the bong water before you hit the sack.

This was my dream last night.

It never ceases to amaze me how people cannot distinguish their dreams from reality.

Andrew, did you by any chance watch a movie the night before you had the dream? It has remarkably much resemblance with the Omega Code.

Which is just another doomsday scenario, like so many others.

Say your dream comes true

I don't know to hope if I'm the bad guy or the good guy.

Thanks for the tip Andrew. If he comes to my local pub I'll recommend he get barred.

Doesn't Nostradamus speak of a false messiah that will bring disorder ( not meant to say there is any order now..) to the world? I always thought that was me, but hey, maybe I'm to good one after all...:eek:
Congratulations anyway, those kind of dreams are always a treat.

There's plenty of order in the world :p that's how everything gets done, dur! And who cares what an old dead Italian guy said, anyway?

In a few years there will be a man (not human) that will present him self as God. He is not a God and all those that follow him will die he is not the real God although he will be able to do things that we will think are miracles but do not believe him he is a false God.

His name is President Bush.

Its a miracle that he survived my pretzel assassination attempt.

He's sending millions to die in Iraq.

Going to war with Iraq is going to cause a lot of problems with other countries which will result in war.

Were screwed.

I wonder if the words Bush, kill and die in the same sentence will lead to helicopters circling around my building..?

Back