a minor victory in australia

Asguard

Kiss my dark side
Valued Senior Member
the age of concent for NSW is being brought inline with victoria (and i hope the rest of the country)

at the min the laws say that the age of concent is 16 for hedrosexual and 18 for homosexuals which is descrimintory and insane

the labor goverment is atempting to change it so that the laws are both 16 years of age

dont really like some of the changes that are going with it (ie mesaken age is going) but that is a good thing

unfortunatly i belive the librals are trying to stop it

*sighs*

god i hate the right wing

Your post is infuratingly confusing. . .

You seem happy that the legal age of consent is being made standard reguardless of sexual orientation (which is perfectly resonable, and can understand that) but then you say that the liberals are trying to stop this (In America it'd probably be the liberals pushing for it and conservatives trying to stop it, but that's not what I'm taking issue with), but then you go on to say that you hate the right wing. . . so who's side are you on exactly?

i appologise for that

i keep forgeting that for the rest of the world libral is left wing
the libral party here is right wing, ie conservative

our left wing party is the labor party

Ahh, this explains much confusion over trying to read threads reguarding Australian politics on other Bulliten Boards, thank you, hehe.

Back