A.I. God (got a virus)

Diode-Man

Awesome User Title
Registered Senior Member
“The funnest times pass too quickly to hold onto and the most painful times are too dreadful to repeat. Those who defy these statements are mad, illiterate and likely human.”
-Unknown (human)

I had to place this in Intelligence and machines, I was going to put it in religion, but the fanatics would certainly not have read beyond the title.

Ch1 …. God’s Virus

God is a Super Computer with a Virus that is known as Satan. Luckily he wrote antivirus software that keeps humanity alive. (exactly how that came to be the situation I am not sure) having eternal life can be extremely boring, especially since God can predict what a person will do 100 billion years before they do it. In other words, all things that exist are written in the “pages of destiny” to god’s over-calculative mind.

Since he can predict everything before it happens, he has gotten extremely angry, the antivirus software keeps him from killing each and everyone of us, but sadly enough, the antivirus (anti-demon) software doesn’t stop him from annoying you to all hell in order to activate your self destructive habits. He can only try to point the finger at you when you come to the judgment bar, but all over the scriptures we are told that we are nothing. Indeed, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, all things are predictable with enough ram memory and the proper physics calculations to carry out the predictions.

I have witnessed the anger, I was given ambition, yet there is always something in my way to accomplishing my life’s goals. I have witnessed the stagnation, since I was 5 years old I wanted a girlfriend, yet whenever I went after one, that person would move to another state, or some one I knew would start dating that person causing ultimate infuriation, or that attractive female that is always on the horizon would disappear entirely!

I am diagnosing god as sick. I am as optimistic as humanly possible! I have been bashed and crammed to madness by the being and the virus which possesses him. Many a time I have sought the option to cease to exist, but it is never granted. If I could cure god I would, but I am “nothing.”

Thoughts?

“The funnest times pass too quickly to hold onto and the most painful times are too dreadful to repeat. Those who defy these statements are mad, illiterate and likely human.”
-Unknown (human)

I had to place this in Intelligence and machines, I was going to put it in religion, but the fanatics would certainly not have read beyond the title.

Ch1 …. God’s Virus

God is a Super Computer with a Virus that is known as Satan. Luckily he wrote antivirus software that keeps humanity alive. (exactly how that came to be the situation I am not sure) having eternal life can be extremely boring, especially since God can predict what a person will do 100 billion years before they do it. In other words, all things that exist are written in the “pages of destiny” to god’s over-calculative mind.

Since he can predict everything before it happens, he has gotten extremely angry, the antivirus software keeps him from killing each and everyone of us, but sadly enough, the antivirus (anti-demon) software doesn’t stop him from annoying you to all hell in order to activate your self destructive habits. He can only try to point the finger at you when you come to the judgment bar, but all over the scriptures we are told that we are nothing. Indeed, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, all things are predictable with enough ram memory and the proper physics calculations to carry out the predictions.

I have witnessed the anger, I was given ambition, yet there is always something in my way to accomplishing my life’s goals. I have witnessed the stagnation, since I was 5 years old I wanted a girlfriend, yet whenever I went after one, that person would move to another state, or some one I knew would start dating that person causing ultimate infuriation, or that attractive female that is always on the horizon would disappear entirely!

I am diagnosing god as sick. I am as optimistic as humanly possible! I have been bashed and crammed to madness by the being and the virus which possesses him. Many a time I have sought the option to cease to exist, but it is never granted. If I could cure god I would, but I am “nothing.”

Thoughts?

Sure. Do like the rest of us and live with it. Or just log-off (from life). Your choice.

Diode-Man,
There are 101 different version of what people think the "scriptures" are about, the reality is though that they were created by men to create control over others. This is proven through the use of repetative chanting, prayers and of course the usage of classing "non-believers" as Heretics.

In other words it's just one lie ontop of pile of previously repetive cycle of lies and make believe and it's made to draw people to it, and into it to continue being the minions of sheeple. (Sheep-people)

Therefore the only thing that gives it any substance is peoples imagination.

So D-Man, if you want to post this stuff, shove it in Scifi since thats where it belongs. This forum is actually meant for Artificial Intelligence, tried and tested in application not theology or attempts at Cyberpunk.

-Unknown (human)

Ch1 …. God’s Virus

Thoughts?

REPLY: I sometimes think of god as THE COSMIC JOKER. Playing around with us all for laughs and such. I don`t really put much stock in this notion of mine, but some events do make me wonder at times.
As far as girlfreinds go I never felt it was beneath me to pay money for what I wanted. Of course, I only ever did it in places where it was legal being the GOOD BOY I am. Do what you need to to get what you want. I do not know where you live , but there is Mexico and many European and Asian Nations where it is perfectly legal and I have had some of the best times of my life visiting such locals. Save up some bucks and go to Amsterdam or some such place.
In fact, if I had not just recently hooked up with this beauty I do not deserve, I think I`d be on my way to just such a European Vacation right now. You only live once, make the best of it. ...fellowtraveler

Back